Help defeat Denri Ayl please

Mandalin

I'm having trouble with this particular class quest.

Denri is a gold star boss on Alderaan who is surrounded by four turrets.

As soon as I come close the turrets open fire.

Once destroyed, these tend to reappear quite rapidly, even before I am able to destroy the last one.

Kaliyo also get herself killed here every time.

How am I to get by these turrets so that I can take care of Denri?

I'm a sniper so I am thinking the next time I will try dismissing Kaliyo then destroying the turrets from a distance

Then, call back Kaliyo to quickly engage the boss before turrets start reappearing

Trouble is, I don't know if I can call Kaliyo once I aggro

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks

Did this as an operative so how I did it won't be much help. But remember you can slice one of the turrets. I'd try that and kill the next turret closest to you then focus both you and Kali on Denri.

It may be possible to take out multiple turrets before triggering the respawn, but I'd keep one sliced the entire battle. Hopefully a sniper here can give better class specific advice.

Edited by CutlassJack

As I recall the turrets are on a pass a certain point spawn. I say this as I cleared them backed off to med and they respawned as I advanced. So I then did the following and they didn't respawn;

As you come down there is an alcove to your right past/even with the turrets.

Kamikaze into this alcove with companion on passive vanish and clear the turrets aggro. Due to range like only 2 at a time can hit you now. Clear turrets med up keel boss.

• 2 years later...
As I recall the turrets are on a pass a certain point spawn. I say this as I cleared them backed off to med and they respawned as I advanced. So I then did the following and they didn't respawn;

As you come down there is an alcove to your right past/even with the turrets.

Kamikaze into this alcove with companion on passive vanish and clear the turrets aggro. Due to range like only 2 at a time can hit you now. Clear turrets med up keel boss.

Magnificent tip, Thank you very much. Thats solution!