Looking for stuff without a hood

Dekkau

With the upcoming changes will I be able to customise my clothing so I can see my head and legs. I have augmented my Syth Vest now to its max and at Level 26 there are only options for hooded capes for the Jedi Knight. I also can't abide head gear. Not that I can find any. Just kinda hoping that at some point the gear pops that is like the Synth Vest and so I can see the chars full body and head or I will be able to customise so I can see my character properly. This is my second run through as Jedi Knight and I have yet to find anything worth wearing sadly. Just hoping.... I like Jedi Knight but cus we only see the back of our character you just get to see this hooded monk all the time, so whats the point of having a body with features at all. I managed to get a cool bit of Light Cloth head gear for the companion so thats fine and I found the same with the Jedi Consular but sadly no luck with the Knight. Any help appreciated... maybe I can craft something.

Thanks for the responses. I am kinda thinking I might have to go smuggler gear if I am allowed to use it and just bolster strength through other means like biochem as I have a character levelled with that. I also got a couple of purple implants which helped and I could augment the gear as I have with the current vest. I would seriously love to level without a cape or hood. I mean have you seen the Level 20-30 cape thing... Looks seriously like a curtain and yet my female companion in the light armor all in white with the nice head piece and white gloves looks angelic and so well designed I have to say.

Looking good is important cus it makes you feel special in game. The brown monks robes make all Jedi look just the same..... from the back. I also do want to look different to my companion and its has to be the female companion... not the droid. When I'm resting up I do like clicking the female for he witty comments.... ' Have you seen what the sith are wearing these days... etc etc '.

The answer would be to just un-check show hood and cape like some other games or give us wardrobe slots.

I will try to get that recipe by the way.. I have a Jedi Sage with the Synthweaving