Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

rolling tank for pvp got Q

xfightx

It entirely depends on the rest of your team make up. Everyone yelling "Shadow" is trying to follow the perceived FotM but that most certainly is NOT the right answer for pre-made teams. Solo queuing I can understand more where you don't have a defined role, but frankly any of the tanks do well as tanks in PvP.

It entirely depends on the rest of your team make up. Everyone yelling "Shadow" is trying to follow the perceived FotM but that most certainly is NOT the right answer for pre-made teams. Solo queuing I can understand more where you don't have a defined role, but frankly any of the tanks do well as tanks in PvP.

Incorrect. Go Shadow.

who best tank for pvp for solo/pre made

Vanguard,gurdian,shadow ?

Do you want to actually play the role of a tank? or just have tanky like stats?

Cause if you want to play the role of a tank in pvp I think Guardian is hands down the winner

Guardian, I play one now (lvl 48) and I usually average top 3 from protection alone, put will all the taunts buffs.

Same thing with me with my jugg which is only lvl 24. I mean its not uncommon for me to get 10 commendations in a match with all the protection I give and the fact that i usually get over 75 k damage and around 25 kills every match.

from personal experience, I love my assassin. Playing him is amazing; I feel like I have every single move I could want in a pvp encounter. I have a stun, an interrupt, an aoe knockback, a sprint, two slows, self healing, defensive CDs, offensive CDs, force pull- Really, the only thing I -don't- have is a warp-to move, like the Guardian / Jugg..

But seriously, that's it. I seriously feel like I've got everything -except- free ranged damage and, like I said, the warp-to, which is fine, 'cause I have sprint, slows, and a pull-to instead.

And, and, that's just at 38.

I can't really give any advice on the other two tanks, however, as my PT is like 15 and my Jugg doesn't exist, 'cause yeah.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.