Darth Revan vs Darth vader

mASTERdARI

Yeah it count's that OBi-wan should be proud he was able to live long enough to have Anakins over arrogance come into play. But seriously Obi-wan could beat Darth Revan, so i don't see how Obi-wan winning changes this outcome.

That's because Obi-Wan trolled Anakin into jumping. "Don't try it, nub. I has the high ground, foo."

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because Obi-Wan trolled Anakin into jumping. "Don't try it, nub. I has the high ground, foo."[/QIF

If Obiwan made darth vader jump could darth revan you the same idea

Edited by mASTERdARI

yeah that right darth revan had allies also that could help him win the fight too

no you said Revan vs Vader. 1v1 If we are changing it then Vader gets Sidious. Now Revan and Meetra still lose.

Also where i said it made me lol Im sorry you thought that was directed to you. It wasn't it was directed to the other persons comment.

Edited by caimerez

Yeah she cleaned up all of Revan's messes. However Revan would not last long enough for him to get Anakin to make a mistake.

Yeah, when I was playing through KOTOR II, I was constantly saying to myself, "Goddammit Revan, what the hell?"

no you said Revan vs Vader. 1v1 If we are changing it then Vader gets Sidious. Now Revan and Meetra still lose.

Also where i said it made me lol Im sorry you thought that was directed to you. It wasn't it was directed to the other persons comment.[/QUO

True but what if emperor was not around

Edited by mASTERdARI

Also where i said it made me lol Im sorry you thought that was directed to you. It wasn't it was directed to the other persons comment.

I dunno, Meetra -did- clean out an entire Sith academy, defeated a guy so steeped in the dark side that he couldn't be killed by talking him down, and proceeded to kill her own master who was a master of the Dark Side and telekinetic lightsaber combat. She could probably troll Sidious enough to get an opening, and he battle meditation would certainly help Revan hold of Anakin long enough to take both Sith down.

True if they play fair ibut what if darth vader get empeor first would that be fair to darth revan

See thats why it should remain 1v1. Vader was a team killer, he killed his entire group, then soloe'd his enemy team. 1v1 Vader wins. 2v2 Vader gets emporer or Galen doesn't matter, Vader wins again. The only way to make it actually fair for revan is if Vader is back on mustafar, still burning, then Revan walks up, and says lets fight. And kills him before the emporer gets there to put him in the suit.

See thats why it should remain 1v1. Vader was a team killer, he killed his entire group, then soloe'd his enemy team. 1v1 Vader wins. 2v2 Vader gets emporer or Galen doesn't matter, Vader wins again. The only way to make it actually fair for revan is if Vader is back on mustafar, still burning, then Revan walks up, and says lets fight. And kills him before the emporer gets there to put him in the suit.

this battle would take place after episode 5

Edited by mASTERdARI

Revan has a better chance at beating Pre-suit Vader. I understand you are trolling so no matter what i say i know you will not listen. I however have nothing better to do so...yeah.

Any jedi or sith you see in the movies. Any single one of them, would beat Revan solo. EVERY one of them. No matter what. Revan would get destroyed. Game over.

Revan has a better chance at beating Pre-suit Vader. I understand you are trolling so no matter what i say i know you will not listen. I however have nothing better to do so...yeah.

Any jedi or sith you see in the movies. Any single one of them, would beat Revan solo. EVERY one of them. No matter what. Revan would get destroyed. Game over.

I am not trolling

Edited by mASTERdARI

Well, the prequels exposed Vader as a little *****, so I'll have to go with Revan...

A shame Lucas ruined Vader with those lame azz prequels just to line his pockets, it's like he put no effort at all into writing that story and just did it to cash in...

Well, the prequels exposed Vader as a little *****, so I'll have to go with Revan...

A shame Lucas ruined Vader with those lame azz prequels just to line his pockets, it's like he put no effort at all into writing that story and just did it to cash in...

True Darth Revan could win but without darth vader they would be no star wars

Edited by mASTERdARI

Obviously troll :)

i am not trolling will everyone get off that and stay with the topic please next one who deo get ignore and two i just want see what everyone would say on who win that fight

Edited by mASTERdARI