Storage for items?

Kirinou

I've looked in many locations, but I can't find any locations to store items? I bought the extra stuff, including the hologram dancer etc. However all that fills my inventory which is a rather pain, and I want to put it somewhere without having to sell, or destroy it.

Anyone know? I'm level 11 in the spaceship, I was wondering if there was a storage place there?

You get a cargo bay to store items once you get your ship at the end of your class story on the second planet (Coruscant or Dromund Kaas). The cargo bay will be accessible on planets, the spacedock, and, obviously, aboard your ship.

there are cargo holds on the fleet and on planets

If you open your map of the planet, you can see the small key icons. That indicates a Cargo Hold. Just be careful buying extra storage when you first start out, you need 48k credits by the time you are 25 for your Speeder and training :)

You get a cargo bay to store items once you get your ship at the end of your class story on the second planet (Coruscant or Dromund Kaas). The cargo bay will be accessible on planets, the spacedock, and, obviously, aboard your ship.

You can actually use your cargo hold before you get your ship. On Coruscant the cargo hold access is near the GTN terminals, in the lower senate market area.

You can actually use your cargo hold before you get your ship. On Coruscant the cargo hold access is near the GTN terminals, in the lower senate market area.

Yes, you get access to a cargo hold as soon as you can get to your capital world, which is lvl 7.

You can actually use your cargo hold before you get your ship

Yes, you get access to a cargo hold as soon as you can get to your capital world, which is lvl 7.

Thanks for correcting me on this, I never had need to store anything until after getting my ship so I apparently never checked for access beforehand.

Thanks for correcting me on this, I never had need to store anything until after getting my ship so I apparently never checked for access beforehand.

Yeah I never noticed on my first character either, and logically (always dangerous bringing logic into it ...) you'd think that 'cargo hold = ship'.

Never mind how things magically move between planet based holds and ship, meh, sod logic. But yeah, good to know you can use it before you get your ship. I always use it to store crafting goods while levelling up to leave home planet, and any 'extra' oranges I come across.

Acutally, you can access the cargo bay before you get your ship - once you get to the fleet or the capital planet.