Empire Population

MasterRoberts

Wow so im guessing the rest of the population lives in the unknow regions then. There has to be more than 10,000 Imps.

Looking at the wiki, the 10,000 population stat comes from a Wizard of the Coast RPG Scenario for the Dark Forces saga. So the figure might be concerning the planet's statistics well past the time of the Old Republic.

During the peak of the Sith Empire, I'd say the planet was sufficiently populated, with the majority being in Kaas City, since I don't believe there are any other major cities. Being the capital of the Empire and base of operations for many military personnel and Sith not on Korriban, I'd say there was quite the population.

Looking at the wiki, the 10,000 population stat comes from a Wizard of the Coast RPG Scenario for the Dark Forces saga. So the figure might be concerning the planet's statistics well past the time of the Old Republic.

During the peak of the Sith Empire, I'd say the planet was sufficiently populated, with the majority being in Kaas City, since I don't believe there are any other major cities. Being the capital of the Empire and base of operations for many military personnel and Sith not on Korriban, I'd say there was quite the population.

Ahh ok thanks for clearing that up.