Operative Stealth Battle Rez

Fiddyy

I have to say, as someone who has him on ignore already it's both hilarious and expected that he'd talk out his backside.

It's rather amusing that you find a post that has no relevance to me since this guy has no idea what he's talking about, and his research is only half done. Thank you for being ignorant and biased. It's also interesting that you were called out, with reason and logic, and because your points were made void you put me on ignore. I'm glad people on these forums can't engage in a debate without getting upset, and someone have their feelings hurt.

Edited by Fiddyy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so what you're saying is, is that you're bad and you need an exploit to kill a boss. this content, once again is a huge joke and there are plenty if guilds that clear through nightmare modes, without deaths, or the need of a exploited res

if you wanna bring up WoW fights and compare it to SWTOR fights lets bring up Azgalor where his main mechanic was he killed you, you could do nothing to mitigate it, it doesnt matter who you were in the raid, or what you did, if he picked you and casted doom, you were dead. it was a huge dps race that made it harder with people being forced to die. exploited resses could have made this fight a joke but it didn't, and thank god because it was one of the better fights of TBC

I can honestly tell you that this first tier of content for SWTOR is easier than normal mode tier 7 at the start of WOTLK

So, using a "exploit" to defeat a clear bug is wrong?

The mechanic isnt supposed to instagib people but it does. Thats pretty much how every 16 man nightmare guild does it.

Wrong, it was 20%, the guild thing isn't there anymore because the guild doesn't exsist. I admitted my error, you're just out for blood, and frankly you're very wrong. Out of line and Aptitude merged to make Accession, and we're talking about a boss that was killed in Wrath, you actually proved my point by underlining that part, thank you! Reading comprehension, use it. If you actually want to attempt to troll my post, do real research. Next.

are you really TRIPLING down on a lie?

25% - June 22nd

Jun 28, 2010 01:18 Accession

can you not read? guilds that do not exist still show on wowprogress, tons of non-existent guilds are still there.

this is getting fixed in 1.2 and this is not relevant to the issue. if you believe it is please tell me how it has anything to do with ressing twice as much as intended in an encounter

If by fixed you mean "making it 10% more effective", than yes. My point is that you're complaining about exploits when there's perfectly valid ways to make these encounters guaranteed and quick wins, so getting an extra rez by heavily nerfing your damage by bringing an Operative or Assassin doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

25% - June 22nd

can you not read? guilds that do not exist still show on wowprogress, tons of non-existent guilds are still there.

Since you can't put pieces together, Wowprogress uses the date of a kill that MOST people in the guild have, it's a set number of people. Since you don't know how wowprogress works, there's a brief overview. Out of line killed the boss in early June, the guild you're looking at is and was part of the merger. Out of line does not exsist on that site because the people with the kill are no longer on there in a large enough number to make the date exact and correct. The fact you can find the merger proves my point that there was an Out of line, they were better than Aptitude, and Accession, so please stop trying to make me look stupid because again, you have failed to understand anything. Since you clearly don't know how Wowprogress works that probably also means you were never in a top 100 guild, so please stop trying to get into my accomplishments because my kills clearly were earlier than your's. Stop arguing with you, you're wrong and have no idea what you're even talking about.

Edited by Fiddyy

So, using a "exploit" to defeat a clear bug is wrong?

The mechanic isnt supposed to instagib people but it does. Thats pretty much how every 16 man nightmare guild does it.

to abuse a bug in game for any purpose is an exploit and is "wrong"

are the chairman of every 16 man nightmare guild in the world and speak for all of their actions?

the fight despite how ****** it is with deaths that are near instant is still completely manageable and killable without the abuse of ressing outside of the intended 1 battle res every 5 minutes.

what astounds me is how you don't think this is an exploit when you're ressing MULTIPLE TIMES in COMBAT with a FIVE MINUTE DEBUFF that literally STARES you in face and tells you that you are UNABLE to res in combat AGAIN until the debuff wears off.

If by fixed you mean "making it 10% more effective", than yes. My point is that you're complaining about exploits when there's perfectly valid ways to make these encounters guaranteed and quick wins, so getting an extra rez by heavily nerfing your damage by bringing an Operative or Assassin doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

you do realize that Tracer Missile damage is getting REDUCED, once again, R-E-D-U-C-E-D by 10% as in T-E-N P-E-R-C-E-N-T

the thing that made heatseeker hit so hard was it benefited from ALL the stacks a merc could give, and in the fix they're making it so heatseeker can only benefit from ONE stack of 5 thank you for realizing what the issue is and how they are fixing it, GOD YOU ARE SO SMART.

edit* as for nerfing dps? i mean what? you arent nerfing anything you're suppose to have a well blended raid, operatives are the highest dps in the game right now and assassin is pretty solid where it is in the middle ground between classes and dps rankings.

as for an extra res i refer you and your braindead self to this post

what astounds me is how you don't think this is an exploit when you're ressing MULTIPLE TIMES in COMBAT with a FIVE MINUTE DEBUFF that literally STARES you in face and tells you that you are UNABLE to res in combat AGAIN until the debuff wears off.
Edited by Retzilla

25% - June 22nd

are you going to deny Nihilum's or SK Gamings existence simply because they no longer exist on wowprogress, even though they went on to become Ensidia?

June 27, 2010: <Out of Line> claims: Realm First! Fall of the Lich King! Congratulations on downing the Lich King, guys.

source http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Stormreaver_US

I'm done with this. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Fiddyy/achievement#168:15068

Look for yourself. H RAG US 45, H LK I sold that character, so I can't look at it. I don't have any proof of it, however this rag kill proves I'm not some useless turd. (Just for insight, we started raiding 6 weeks into the tier, feel free to look at my H Bale / Shannox etc achieves.

Good day, I'm done with you.

Edited by Fiddyy

to abuse a bug in game for any purpose is an exploit and is "wrong"

are the chairman of every 16 man nightmare guild in the world and speak for all of their actions?

the fight despite how ****** it is with deaths that are near instant is still completely manageable and killable without the abuse of ressing outside of the intended 1 battle res every 5 minutes.

Dude the mechanic is bugged its not supposed to do that much damage, yet it does. It only happens on 16 man nightmare mode.

Just like the aklays on pillar boss nightmare hit for only 1k when they hit for 9k on NORMAL mode. Its a bug

I would love for some one to kill 16 man nightmare jarg and sorno and post a video without stacking the raid, sorcs and assassins get one shot.

If you say "oh you can cleanse the debuff" you have 16 people with 1 debuff and less than 1 second to react and cleanse it. Based on game mechanics you have to target the person with the debuff and use the ability, your brain, hand, and fingers may work faster than 99.999% of the world and get it 100% of the time, but its still a bug.

All I want to know is have you or that other guy done 16 man nightmare jarg and sorno, If you have never done it, you have never dealt with the issue. If you say its not an issue then you are lying.

The other guy has never done it because he kept saying the 1 mechanic that makes the fight "hard" doesn't exist.

Edited by Eroex

are you going to deny Nihilum's or SK Gamings existence simply because they no longer exist on wowprogress, even though they went on to become Ensidia?

June 27, 2010: <Out of Line> claims: Realm First! Fall of the Lich King! Congratulations on downing the Lich King, guys.

source http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Stormreaver_US

It still doesn't matter, he made a claim, "i killed it at 10%" premonition was the only US guild that did it. that's demonstrably false. the 25% buff went live June 22.

Edited by Eroex

I'm done with this. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Fiddyy/achievement#168:15068

Look for yourself. H RAG US 45, H LK I sold that character, so I can't look at it. I don't have any proof of it, however this rag kill proves I'm not some useless turd. (Just for insight, we started raiding 6 weeks into the tier, feel free to look at my H Bale / Shannox etc achieves.

Good day, I'm done with you.

You are mad that you got in a lie. Have zero proof to support your claim.

You still have no idea how 16 man jarg and sorno work. You said multiple times things that are demonstrably false about that fight.

Stop digging yourself into a hole.

You still have no idea how 16 man jarg and sorno work. You said multiple times things that are demonstrably false about that fight.

Wrong, I admitted my mistake. Before you even said anything or had any proof. The proof of where I raided is in your post. I was caught in nothing. I even in fact went back to check and see when exactly it was. I admitted I was wrong, and in fact made myself clear that I was wrong. Stop attempting to get at me, you can't.

Dude the mechanic is bugged its not supposed to do that much damage, yet it does. It only happens on 16 man nightmare mode.

Just like the aklays on pillar boss nightmare hit for only 1k when they hit for 9k on NORMAL mode. Its a bug

I would love for some one to kill that boss and post a video without stacking the raid, sorcs and assassins get one shot.

If you say "oh you can cleanse the debuff" you have 16 people with 1 debuff and less than 1 second to react and cleanse it. Based on game mechanics you have to target the person with the debuff and use the ability, your brain, hand, and fingers may work faster than 99.999% of the world and get it 100% of the time, but its still a bug.

All I want to know is have you or that other guy done 16 man nightmare jarg and sorno, If you have never done it, you have never dealt with the issue. If you say its not an issue then you are lying.

The other guy has never done it because he kept saying the 1 mechanic that makes the fight "hard" doesn't exist.

All what I want to know is, do you honestly think that ressing someone as much as twice per operative inside of the 5 minute debuff for combat resses isn't a gross misuse and abuse of game mechanics? this isnt a debate about a fight in the game being buggy or near impossible, it holds no relevance to the conversation, it's going around an intended game mechanic of 1 res per 5 minutes rather than 3 in 5 minutes per operative and assassin and killing a boss that you shouldn't have killed in the first place if 3 people died for what ever reason.

the other guy has a top 50 US rag kill it wouldn't be a far stretch at all of he got a US top 50 LK kill either. you're bringing up and nearly crying about 1 fight semi-difficult fight in baby step tier of content and claiming it needs an overpowered exploit in order for the encounter to be defeated to a player far more experienced than you in terms of pushing world progression, and i have to say it's rather silly.

Let me ask you this question. Do you have your titles? In your posts in this thread, you are claiming that a fight is almost impossible without said operative stealth rez bug. You don't know anything about the fight since you're saying things that are false, and wrong.

Edited by Notannos
discussion of moderation

Anything being done about this? The fact that people with operatives in their raid get an extra battle rez is absurd. I just got done waching a stream where this guild who can't get their unyielding titles sat there and wiped to Jarg and Sorno repeatedly, using at least 2 battle rezes per pull.

The way it's done. Operatives stealth out of combat and normal rez a dead player. This needs to be fixed right now.

Just to clarify:

Operatives are overpowered because they can break combat in PVE and rez a group member out of combat as long as they don't get hit by AOE.

So the concensus is to nerf operatives a 6th time?

/facepalm

Just to clarify:

Operatives are overpowered because they can break combat in PVE and rez a group member out of combat as long as they don't get hit by AOE.

So the concensus is to nerf operatives a 6th time?

/facepalm

Explain to me how it's a nerf? It's taking something out of the game that was never intended to be. It needs to be fixed for assassins as well.

Youtube.com Jarg and Sorno 16 man Nightmare.

First video.

That was hard.

Ok, still shows the bug gibbing people, I also said that 5-7 people die and based on luck on who dies, who gets hit by some miracle you don't get killed, it wont be a wipe with only 1 rez.

I've been hit before while I had a CD up and didn't die. Who knows how many attempts they did before that vid. Yes its possible, but probable is a different story, even when its on farm you can wipe multiple times due to RNG. The stealth rez just eliminates that issue so we can move on with our lives.

I can at least support the fact that we did it prior to 4.0

Oct 8, 2010 our kill date. US 193

Oct 12, 2010 4.0.1 patch

Do you have a problem with dates?

There is a huge difference in claiming "I was a top 10 WORLD GUILD" and actually being 192nd in the world.

You being on the defensive and doing a significantly higher amount of work than I did proves 1 thing, you are a very small person. Ill assume you did it though my friends list and went from there? I at least asked you what guild you did it with, you pretty much stalked me till you found the info. You could have asked me, I would have told you, if you did I missed it.

Edit: Ive never once reported your post(s). Sorry, I have thicker skin than you do. You can take me at my word on that or don't, I really don't care, I don't know of a way to prove that one to you.

Edited by Eroex

Ok, still shows the bug gibbing people, I also said that 5-7 people die and based on luck on who dies, who gets hit by some miracle you don't get killed, it wont be a wipe with only 1 rez.

I've been hit before while I had a CD up and didn't die. Who knows how many attempts they did before that vid. Yes its possible, but probable is a different story, even when its on farm you can wipe multiple times due to RNG.

I can at least support the fact that we did it prior to 4.0

Oct 8, 2010 our kill date. US 193

Oct 12, 2010 4.0.1 patch

Do you have a problem with dates?

There is a huge difference in claiming "I was a top 10 WORLD GUILD" and actually being 192nd in the world.

You being on the defensive and doing a significantly higher amount of work than I did proves 1 thing, you are a very small person. Ill assume you did it though my friends list and went from there?

Edit: Ive never once reported your post(s). Sorry, I have thicker skin than you do. You can take me at my word on that or don't, I really don't care, I don't know of a way to prove that one to you.

As can I. You're just too busy believing your delirious beliefs that I'm trying to lie. Once again, I admitted I was wrong. My kill was us 32nd. I remember that much, but again stop talking. October is an embarrassing month to kill it. Good job doing it before 4.0. From your video and your 8 month delayed kill date I assumed. The guild I killed it with has been removed from Wowprogress due to the fact it was merged and the kill date was changed to the majority. Again as I have explained, I was wrong. I checked, corrected my mistake, and this have not lied or attempted to do anything wrong. I was simply saying the boss was easy, which is the only point to it. You killed it in october, I killed it in June. Sorry sir, you have been disproven and should no longer attempt to come after me. Again I will also say, Jarg and Sorno is easily killable without abusing stealth rezzes, and again rail shot can and should be hitting the tank. Dispell the buff, and don't do anything stupid and the boss is dead.

Edit: You know I don't even care, it may as well have been 4.0, four days prior does not constitute a legitimate kill.

Edited by Fiddyy

Explain to me how it's a nerf? It's taking something out of the game that was never intended to be. It needs to be fixed for assassins as well.

Wouldn't it be easier just to remove our stealth skill all together... that's what you really want anyways right?

That would also fix the issue both in PVE and PVP that most people QQ about.

Edited by Ahebish

Wouldn't it be easier just to remove our stealth skill all together... that's what you really want anyways right?

That would also fix the issue both in PVE and PVP that most people QQ about.

Your points are completely irrelevant to this thread. Make the boss room combat, and unable to cast an out of combat rez. Stop taking this to the extreme, I don't want to nerf the class, I want to fix the game. Don't take this like it's a jab at operatives, because it isn't.

Your points are completely irrelevant to this thread. Make the boss room combat, and unable to cast an out of combat rez. Stop taking this to the extreme, I don't want to nerf the class, I want to fix the game. Don't take this like it's a jab at operatives, because it isn't.

I think you'd have better luck using the in game tools to submit it as a suggestion instead of dragging this thread up over and over. It's pretty pointless trying to salvage this as a forum thread; you would have had better luck if you had abandoned this thread 10+ pages ago and started a new one. At this point it will be a miracle if you were able to wash out the stigma.

Edited by Teykos