Please consider voting your top healers as MVP in war zones.

Nowhere

I notice this problem as well, poor healers get 4 badges at most doing 100k healing, and appear at the bottom of the list where 90% of kids can't bother to read. On the other hand, I am often 2nd or 3rd in damage, but have ~40-50k protection, and fight in Dark Stance the whole time, and people seem to vote for me more often than just the top damage. Guess I'm just lucky.

On another note, what do MVP votes even do? Increase the valor/XP I get by some margin? Anyone know by what margin per vote?

Would like to mention! MVP votes for tanks who absorb 100,000's of thousands of damage from "Strong Healers," never, ever, get votes. Just saying. QQ elsewhere. Healers are great and all, but no one votes for tanks. Ever. Just saying.

I tank and i get votes, quite alot of them too, sometimes even when i don't think i've deserved it. I always vote up the healers (if there are any).

Healers are my first priority when it comes to voting as they are usually are a huge part of a successful tank. Plus being vocal and calling out observations such as '4 going right' '2 stealth in mid' etc always helps too.

Edited by DJOllieVee

if someone breaks 100k protection in a match, they get my vote.

As a healer, a warfront in which there is no tank-spec tank is a disappointment.

Single most useful character to have, after you have a healer or two.

Its SO good as someone spam-healing a focus-fire-target, when a guard + taunt pops in and ruins the enemy DPS.

As a healer, the ONE person i want to see in every warzone is a tank-spec tank.

After that, one or two more healers, and the rest can do their DPS thing, while we make everyone immortal :D

if someone breaks 100k protection in a match, they get my vote.

As a healer, a warfront in which there is no tank-spec tank is a disappointment.

Single most useful character to have, after you have a healer or two.

Its SO good as someone spam-healing a focus-fire-target, when a guard + taunt pops in and ruins the enemy DPS.

As a healer, the ONE person i want to see in every warzone is a tank-spec tank.

After that, one or two more healers, and the rest can do their DPS thing, while we make everyone immortal :D

Ya, if someone breaks 100k protection, they better get EVERYONE's vote and a statue at BioWare Austin. That dude had to shield people totaling 200k damage.... that is the hardest feat in any Warzone.

People vote for healers all the time.

What they need to be voting for is people who have a lot of defender medals and objective points. I am always high objective points, warden or better medal, and on top of that still manage to do decent damage and have a high k:d ratio, and I have got a grand total of 3 MVP votes out of about 20 games.

They need to just scrub this system and let the game decide who the top 3 players are and award them accordingly. Not only do most people not even bother voting, but the ones that do vote usually vote their buddies up, or just randomly hit a player for no reason.

Edited by Ashanor

Ya, if someone breaks 100k protection, they better get EVERYONE's vote and a statue at BioWare Austin. That dude had to shield people totaling 200k damage.... that is the hardest feat in any Warzone.

Well, no - thats a bit hyperbolic.

Is a person worth an MVP if they do that? definitely.

But you can hit substantially higher protection numbers than that - given the right situation.

Protection is hard to get super high numbers on consistently, but if you play your cards right, i would not be surprised if people could do 200-300k.

Granted, i only hit 170k without taunt at low level on my beta tank, but im sure you can do some serious numbers once you have all your abilities.

Pocket healers help immensely - in which case, you arent the only candidate for an MVP, are you :)