Advanced class - where to choose?

Yellobello

Hi!

just a short question: I am at level 11 now (95% to lvl 12) and in the middle of my journey at coruscant. NPC´s have gotten very hard now (especially elite ones) for me and I started googling arround what options there are left. I came over the fact that I should have specialized for jedi subclass during my 1st trip to coruscant, but I haven´t .

Why is this happening?

You should have specialized before even arriving at Coruscant. The quest to specialize should have shown up for you when arriving at the Fleet station for the very first time after the starter world. One of the first people you see with an icon over their head after coming up the elevator after getting off the shuttle.

You need to be level 10 to specialize, so its possible if you were really low level at that point and skipped alot, then the quest wasn't available yet.

But I hear you can also specialize at the class trainers on Coruscant (under the senate buildint). Try there first before flying back to the fleet station.

Edited by CutlassJack

You are meant to Select an AC on the Fleet.

When You First enter the fleet from Tython there Are a Few quests, One Which teaches You about social vendors(mission board) and One For AC selection(NPC)... Once you get this Quest You can go talk to the AC trainer On the Fleet, There He will Explain how the choice is permanent etc.... Then You should be able to "inspect" each Class before making the Final decision.

So My advice would be t go back to the fleet go to the "tython & ord mantell departures" area, and look for a quest giver. They should Be right outside the elevator In the main section of the fleet.

They are "Side quests"...There Should Be one Prompting you to Choose a Crew Skill, One prompting You to Purchase a "Social Badge" when you get to coruscant and One who tells you to talk to an AC trainer I believe its a Jedi Master NPC that grants the AC quest, the others a mission boards...

IF you cannot get the quest For Advanced Class AND The Trainer itself wont work for you... Try opening You "Skill Tree" it is possible that It "Thinks" you already talked to a trainer... If thats the Case you should be able to select a Tree From the "skill tree tab"

If the trainer Wont work, the Quest won't work AND the Skill Tree tab is blank, then I suggest opening an In game Help ticket... because at least ONE of those should fix the problem.

/facepalm

On the location you explained to me were two quest-givers, but they both were marked as side-quests. One of them was a computer terminal that told me to pick up crew skills. But that´s all!

And you did not talk at all to the other one.

Seriously?

I get that some people may miss it when they don't know where it is, but how can one miss it even when correctly told where it is

Edited by Eternalnight