A Sith weakness?

MasterCarr

The other day, I was explaining to my nephew the differenc between a dvd and a blue-ray. Naturally I had to explain the difference between red a blue lasers. When I was done, he asked me if "a laser gun that shot a red laser would be less powerful than an laser gun that shot a blue laser"?

This got me wondering. A lightsaber is supposed to bended light, and red light has less energy than green or blue. So would that make a Sith's lightsaber less powerful than a Jedi's?:eek:

While technically maybe yes, I think when you realize that light sabers are focused plasma you realize that the weaker red will still be a lot mIre than a person could withstand.

Then again this is science fiction.

I`ve heard that red crystals will actually disrupt other crystals when powering lightsabers, because the dark side fuels the red ones and can short circuit others. So I don't think so, but that brings up an interesting topic.

Thats really extremely rare to happen. But ya, that can happen.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The other day, I was explaining to my nephew the differenc between a dvd and a blue-ray. Naturally I had to explain the difference between red a blue lasers. When I was done, he asked me if "a laser gun that shot a red laser would be less powerful than an laser gun that shot a blue laser"?

This got me wondering. A lightsaber is supposed to bended light, and red light has less energy than green or blue. So would that make a Sith's lightsaber less powerful than a Jedi's?:eek:

Actually, a lightsaber is supercharged plasma. Just to clarify. :)