The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

camera view

ghubb

I hope you guys are planning to do something about camera view in this game in the next patch. First of all you can't zoom out far enough, and camera won't stay zoomed to max. every time you go near or under something you have to reset camera view to max.

Makes it really hard to pvp with one finger on the camera view zoom out button. You guys need to fix this if you want to keep pvp'rs in this game.

Agreed, and also, the fact the camera snaps to the "behind your character" position every time you move. I would like to see a checkbox in Preferences to disable this, as I need the ability to look around while I am running. I want to be able to put the camera where I want it, and leave it there.

I hope you guys are planning to do something about camera view in this game in the next patch. First of all you can't zoom out far enough, and camera won't stay zoomed to max. every time you go near or under something you have to reset camera view to max.

I set the camera to max zoom in the preferences, which zooms out far enough for my needs. Took me a while to find it though.

However the camera view not resetting when it's pulled closer to you by terrain limitations is extremely annoying (Huttball I'm looking at you) and that should make it's way onto an interface improvement list.