Coruscant Map Fixed?

Eegore

You know, I was just wondering about this tonight. My 50lvl was back on Coruscant for some business and I realized I hadn't explored the whole map. But I didn't see how I could explore the hanger any further. What is this column you speak of? Edited by Cerion

Ok when you get your personal ship and have access to the hanger just walk on up to the elevated platform that is along the edge of the hangar.

There are angled support beams on that elevated platform, just walk up that angled support unil your head pops through the roof and suddenly you have seen it all.

Ok when you get your personal ship and have access to the hanger just walk on up to the elevated platform that is along the edge of the hangar.

There are angled support beams on that elevated platform, just walk up that angled support unil your head pops through the roof and suddenly you have seen it all.

Nice, that worked... still I would have liked it if BioWare would heve done it so that one has not come up with such strange idees to get it.

I'm impressed that you discovered this (or that someone discovered this). Thanks for the tip.

• 3 weeks later...