Rift-like world PvE in SWToR

Soulseeker-NF

I have never played Rifts but that idea sounds awesome.

I fully endorse this suggestion.

before endorsing the idea you should actually experience it. it is free up to lvl 20.

@op as has been said throughout this thread, what rift does gets VERY old VERY quickly. its also a gigantic amount of work, for what would work out to be very little actual gain. rift in general is a dead fish outside of its raiding and soul system.

before endorsing the idea you should actually experience it. it is free up to lvl 20.

@op as has been said throughout this thread, what rift does gets VERY old VERY quickly. its also a gigantic amount of work, for what would work out to be very little actual gain. rift in general is a dead fish outside of its raiding and soul system.

That is sound advice, I should try it out before making endorsements.

That said, perhaps people who have played rifts could make suggestions on how the idea could be improved and re-worked for TOR to fix the complaints?

That is sound advice, I should try it out before making endorsements.

That said, perhaps people who have played rifts could make suggestions on how the idea could be improved and re-worked for TOR to fix the complaints?

They could do it like City of Heroes does with their zombie event. The event only triggers when someone turns in four halloween masks to unlock their fifth costume slot. Tie the invasion event to a item turn in and then it works. The world can be dynamic without becoming predictable.