Trophies

K_Schrimer

For those of you that played WAR you know what I’m talking about.

For those that didn’t: You could unlock trophy slots and purchase trophies through achievements etc and hang them from your armor.

Just little things like you killed a named wolf got the achievement and could equip a wolf paw hanging from a chain off your belt.

They could tie this in to legacy, valor, and/or achievements! Imagine having a ring of havoc squad emblems hanging off your belt after a valor unlock!

The art guys would have to work pretty hard but I think this way you could keep the iconic class look but still have variety for the players. (Besides who doesn’t want an ear necklace?

For those of you that played WAR you know what I’m talking about.

For those that didn’t: You could unlock trophy slots and purchase trophies through achievements etc and hang them from your armor.

Just little things like you killed a named wolf got the achievement and could equip a wolf paw hanging from a chain off your belt.

They could tie this in to legacy, valor, and/or achievements! Imagine having a ring of havoc squad emblems hanging off your belt after a valor unlock!

The art guys would have to work pretty hard but I think this way you could keep the iconic class look but still have variety for the players. (Besides who doesn’t want an ear necklace?

Yeah this would be great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.