Anyone else having problems getting on?

dedkenedy

I was playing for over an hour, then I too started having loading issues - stuck at loading screen. Tried relogging and also rebooting computer. Very odd that it was working for awhile after patch and then started having issues :confused:

was in till about 11:10am EST, my warzone Q popped, got stuck on Huttball loading screen. Closed client, now i can't even get to server select screen. Accepts my login info, but stalls out at the standard splash screen with the gear spinning like a cracked out hamster its wheel. Edited by mirrth

Are you all also on Lord Adraas server? Seems to be an issue with just that server according to thread in Customer Service Forum. At first they said to just use the launcher repair tool but others have said that didn't work so Bioware is "investigating". Sad thing is, I can't even get past the loading screen to get to server selection to go to my other server that I play on :mad: I guess I can go play on the Public Test Server...

Been trying to get on for the last half hour and can't get past load screen.

EDIT: found this topic http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=390308 and this droid post

Greetings All,

I just wish to clarify, repairing will not help as this is a server issue.

Often, if a player is unable to log in to a certain server or character, a repair will help, but not in this particular case.

We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Edited by Miatog
New Info