dark side knight

GroogOT

It works well. You play a sort of a renegade jedi that pulls no punches.

Perfect. Tython was frustrating but good enough. Stupid jedi beign all hoity toity.

BTW, when do I get to tell them that the force doesn't have to be with me to win?

personally, I'm loving my DS knight. Some of the choices you get to make have me flinching as I click the bottom right option. Also, choices concerning Bengel Morr (sp?) early on can have repercussions through your whole story line in a way that really makes me go "what have I done?!?"

I've Only Played One JK, Finished the Story all Light side, planing on doing a DS JK eventually... I'm not sure Exactly How much of an Impact the DS choices will have, As the story progresses... BUT I KNOW for a fact that towards the End of the story The choices You make all start to come back around... SO I'm going to assume that there are some big differences especially towards the end.

As Far as "Ruining" the end, I Know of one "spoiler" that is a pretty big difference, I won't say it...but I will say, I think its Just different Not necessarily "ruined". Like Any Single-player game with branching Endings... I think the Fun is In Seeing how much your choices really mattered on a different play-through.

I just finished My JK(Story) not to long ago, I'm working On a Sage(also ls) and I think I'm gunna do a trooper next, But after that If i don't Actually Just Make a Sith, I'll do a DS JK, probably a sent since I have a guardian.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.