No social points in FPs?

ats_beowulfe

Does anyone else *NEVER* get social points when they do flash points? Everyone I ever group with always gets social points at the end, but I've never -- repeat NEVER -- gotten a single social point at the end of a flash point. What is going on here?:mad::mad::mad:

Are you sure you are completing the fp? Turning the quest in?

Some people leave the fp before the end with exit area button, so it doesn't register as completed.

Also, just to cover bases... if you solo a flashpoint you won't get any social.

Yes. According to everyone I talk to, when you get the dialog popup when you get your commendations and such, you're supposed to get the SPs...I just did FE, and everyone else got SPs, I got none....I've been stuck at 454 SPs, and it looks like I'll never get any higher :mad:

And ive never soloed one, so that's not it.....

Yes. According to everyone I talk to, when you get the dialog popup when you get your commendations and such, you're supposed to get the SPs...I just did FE, and everyone else got SPs, I got none....I've been stuck at 454 SPs, and it looks like I'll never get any higher :mad:

And ive never soloed one, so that's not it.....

Did you start it from the beginning? Or did they bring you in with the fp already in progress?

The way social points currently work is depending on the size of your team (and you must have at least 1 other player in your team) you will get a certain amount of points for selecting dialog options. You will always get at least 2 points per selection, even if your character isn't the one responding. Keep in mind, social points are ONLY earned through dialog.

The way social points currently work is depending on the size of your team (and you must have at least 1 other player in your team) you will get a certain amount of points for selecting dialog options. You will always get at least 2 points per selection, even if your character isn't the one responding. Keep in mind, social points are ONLY earned through dialog.

I know all this....the problem is it doesn't matter how many others are in the group, I see as the FP is going, i get SPs during dialogs, but when they are supposed to be awarded at the end, I don't get any...I never have. And I've been stuck at 454 for months now....I used to think you just don't get them for FPs, but everyone else in my guild says THEY do, but **I** don't, even when I'm grouped with them they get SPs awarded at the end and I never do....

I have never gotten social points from FPS. I see the dialog that says im supposed to be getting them but i have 152 social points and have completed over 30 FPs. I just chalked it up to a bug and havent really cared about it. None of the other people in my group got SPs for the run I was specifically paying attention to - which was a HM Taral V. One of the guys I always run it with is in the same boat as me stuck at i think around 700 SP and getting none from FPS.

Submitted an in-game ticket, and it was closed with the generic "forwarded to dev team blah blah blah...."....wonder if they'll ever fix it. At least it sounds like im not the only one with this issue, but its been there for a while....probably not enough people with the issue for them to care I guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.