Madness PvP specs?

Makk

I'm finding myself playing more and more PvP, so I am trying to see what are good madness specs for PvP (w/31 points into madness).

I was wondering what specs you madness assassins out there are running around with for PvP.

also, what PvP set(s)?

Thanks

Edited by Makk

I'm finding myself playing more and more PvP, so I am trying to see what are good madness specs for PvP (w/31 points into madness).

I was wondering what specs you madness assassins out there are running around with for PvP.

also, what PvP set(s)?

Thanks

Spec is linked in my sig.

Right now I'm Stalker 3 Force-Master 2 (mod/enh swapped). I was never enthusiastic about the Stalker set, but it's the easiest to get right off. I like the set bonus of the Force-Master more, but there's a lot of mod/enh swapping that needs to be done. Also, stalker wrist, belt, saber (champ, not BM), and focus.

Once 1.2 hits, I'm going to look into pairing PvE stalker armorings for the 4pc set bonus with as much expertise as I can muster via mods/enh/aug - to where ever the new diminishing returns cap kicks in. Stacking power/surge as much as possible while keeping crit at 30%.

Edited by darkenwolf

Sadly, I am completely addicted to Lightning Recovery. I tried doing without it a few weeks ago. It hurt. :(

I feel your pain, brutha. I really, really want to turbo boost more often, but I hate it when people can see me. Especially Operatives. :p

Thanks.

So I'm starting to think perhaps the Force Master set and just deal with any necessary mod / enhancement swaps (mostly enhancements right?). Then I get some healing off of Crushing Darkness (which is something I try to do as often as possible), and I get more range out of Shock.. which on PvP I find myself using a lot while on the move and closing the gap with a target).

To me, that seems like it will have more use than the boost to Recklessness from the Stalker set.

(too bad none of the other 2 piece bonuses are decent for the madness assassin, then I'd have 2 pieces Force Master and pieces something else)

Edited by Makk