Buggy queue system

TheAngus

I am beginning to really get fed up with this games PVP queue system.

Some nights I sit out 3 or 4 matches before I get a queue to pop. While the same people in my guild play game after game. I am unsure how the game decides who is to play the next match. But I would think if you are in a WZ then you are no longer queued and should drop to the bottom of the pack when the match ends and you re-queue

I would not mind sitting out one or two games every now and then. However watching people play 4 games in a row before I can join is quite frustrating. If this continues to happen then I will certainly cancel my subscription and not bother playing any more.

I really enjoy playing PVP in this game however some nights I have to wait 90odd mins between games which is really not any fun.

I know of one or two others who have this same issue. Can someone give me clarity on why this is happening and perhaps how to prevent it.

I've never waited more than 5 minutes for a pre-50 warzone to start on Jung Ma (Republic). The problem I have is that if I automatically requeue after a warzone, the invite for the next warzone will time out before I have finished unloading from the previous one (it helps if I queue from a zone that doesn't take too long to load). Edited by sjmc