Operative healer leveling rotation

Jenrais

What level are you? It changes drastically as you gain more abilities.

I would not recommend leveling as a healer. I leveled both an operative and scoundrel to 50. I leveled the scoundrel as pure sawbones the entire way and I found it to be painfully slow.

What level are you? It changes drastically as you gain more abilities.

I would not recommend leveling as a healer. I leveled both an operative and scoundrel to 50. I leveled the scoundrel as pure sawbones the entire way and I found it to be painfully slow.

level 19 right now

If it's just regular mobs, and few of them. I normally send Kaliyo in and open with Frag Grenade, pick a mob then follow with backstab, shive, overload shot. Or just shive + overload. Normally they don't last over that. If it's silver/gold.

Stealth, open with hidden strike (I don't remember what level you get that one though). If you don't have it yet. Then it'd be the same but I would throw kolto probex2 on kaliyo before sending her in. This will guarantee TA proc if I need to heal her while dpsing.

Typical longer fights

Send pet in, KPx2, stim boost, backstab, shiv, overload, refresh kp or ki if needed, sp if proc. Fill with auto shoot if energy is a problem while dpsing, normally for quest mobs, I rarely have energy issue. I also use SD for filler healing if necessary. Tosss in an orbit strike here and there. They don't last long enough.

If you don't have KP, SP yet, then your rotation would be something like backstab, corrosive dart, shiv, overload, deb, backstab, heal.

This is just my rotation and what I like to do. It's probably not perfect for the theorycraft guys but it works for me even at level 50 soloing heroic daily.

level 19 right now

pretty much act like your a concealment operative sans lacerate.

Trash pulls is all about AOE yours and kaliyos, Kaliyo should be kept geared and in DPS stance. Opening from stealth with backstab then hidden strike when you get it is optimal backstab shiv grenade to properly clump the extended target with the clumped targets cone aoe. If you position right it's a single rotation to clear maybe a few clean up rifle shots run towards next clump refreshing your hots repeat.

Elite pulls is sleep dart the elite have kaliyo on single target/tank mode kill the trash with no aoe. open with a backstab on the elite(PvE ony move if you have it instead) then backstab as soon as kaliyo snaps the aggro shiv overload cleanse kaliyo and refresh her HOT back on target shiv backstab (Work in a debilitate stun as an anterupt on the cast bar early as the first cast bars tend to be the big hitters) then use your interupt later. I quick crouch explosive probe is nice damage as well. (Don't neglect rifle spam).

other than having the option to heal well your main difference from a rotation standpoint is the lack of lacerate. improving DPS in conceal tree is recomended it definitely helps.

If you do it like a sniper your doing it slowly. get up close and personal.