What to spend 1000 wz coms on now?

VainEldritch

Do you also have 1000 Merc comms? If not, start converting them to merc comms so that you have 1k/1k when 1.2 hits. The exchange rate is supposed to go to 1:1 giving you 2K WZ comms day 1 of 1.2. I would then re-evaluate what you want to do with your 2K WZ comms based on what level you're at.

Yeah. Medpack and Adrenals. they are doubling in cost, and you'll get less comms per warzone.

I'm personally trying to get 1k of each by 1.2

Isn't there a cap of 99 on medpacs and adrenals? If not, I'm bugged and BW needs to refund me the comms I spent before noticing the cap.

Wow... the replies to your honest question makes me worry about this PVP community, no one asked if you bought your lvl 40 gear yet?

If you have not, you want to buy all of your lvl 40 pvp gear for you and your companions... That is the only thing to buy between lvls 20 and 40.

Also prebuy all of your weapons for you and your companions. lv 38, 42, 46 etc...

Do not waste them on converting or buying bags until you have done all of this.

After you have done all of this, Max your Warzone commendations and Mercenary commendations. Merc comms will trade 10:10 in 1.2.

Sit on them until 1.2... then buy Battlemaster.

Protip... have even more extra commendations? Buy more lvl 46 weapons, and swap out the mods with your lvl 40 PVP gear.

hi i have a similar question, except i am lvl 48.

I have 1k/1k and 1 bag in inventory.

So my options are:

1. have 2k comms and one worthless bag when 1.2 drops

or

2. Have a full set of champion/cent gear by the time it drops

So i guess it boils down to: will the new blue gear that you buy with credits be

equal to the old champion gear? because if it is, might as well buy all the peices and

get 2 peices of new gear.

If its not as good, it might be worth having 10 old peices or whatever, instead of only 2 new peices.

any ideas? ive searched and seen the question asked, but not answered.

ttytytytyty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.