What do you do between WZs?

meandetb

I recently (little over a week ago)) dinged 50 on my Vangard and I absolutely love the class. However, I'm on a fairly low-pop server and often there is significant wait between WZs. I find myself pretty bored during these times, I'll organize my cargo hold, send my companions on crafting missions etc etc. What do you do during downtime at level 50?

Dailies on Ilum and belsavis. If I happen to be on Ilum, I'll collect armaments/get killed by Imps.

If I'm done with those, I craft, send companions on missions, stalk the GTM for deals, or send companion alts on missions.

Read War and Peace. Translate War and Peace into various extinct languages. Count grains of sand on the beach...

Im on a dead server, if you havent guessed.

I don't want to offend you, but i don't have much time between wz's. I'm farming mostly...

If you like mind numbing boredom you can do the really truly god awfully crap pve dailies that this game has. Personaly, i cant. They are that awful. Must have been designed for x-box and playstation users who have the attention span of a goldfish.

I've been getting companions affections up to do the companion missions.

I go datacron hunting.

I go champion hunting.

I take the pee out of people in General Chat.

I bounce around like a reject from wow.

I run the pvp dailies on Ilum. (Assuming there is no gankers around)