How every planet at lvl 50 would be useful for pve and pvp

Strixs

Using the carrot on a stick mentality.

Swtor could make every planet we have now more usable at lv 50 and have a point.

Measures could be put in place where each zone could be useful for PVE trials and PVP.

________For PVE__________

Good suggestions for PVE are Halo reach / ODST playstyle of mass amounts of mobs spawning whilst defending objectives. A continual progression of difficulty and range of mobs as you go. Very similar to Rifts / Warhammers public quests but hopefully on a larger scale.

A very simple idea to make these changes actually have a worth while goal so people show up is by doing what Warhammer did. You Offer a Instant Action button for people to get right in. And you also offer daily / hourly quests to keep the fighting and community going.

So If A player just logs in and its 3:50 and his guild mates who are all lvl 50 are alrdy on Alderaan PVE ing against a random bug people invasion to save the town and get phat lootz. he could join them by traveling there. Or in 10 minutes they might have defended it completely and boom a new report comes in from the Republic military line saying Hoth is under fire from pirates at the special secret republic base. Player A now joins his guildies there with instant action button.

These things bring me back to playing EQ1 where random guildmasters would spawn events for us for funzies. Or City of heroes where on specail days around the year we would have nearly serverwide Evil baddies invading our city and we would all group up and have funzies together.

_____Rewards____ from pvp or pve___

Increased Guild exp, Guild Rating, Guild credits so on with / Valor / Social points / special lvl 50 daily / hourly commendations / Faction wide BUFFS or buffs for your alts and yourself for increased exp,credits, so on ect / Fluff / Titles / Daily credits.... Any number of things would make this enjoyable.

________Consequences of losing_____

To win or lose should have a actual point. To me having a true purpose is very important. If this republic group defending against the bug invasion wins, they get buffs for different things that can assist them throughout the day or more. If they lose it to the bug invasion. Negative effects can happen. Things such as loss of a vendor in that area. or the imperials now have to have a chance at it because rep failed and imps have to clean up the mess.

___________For PVP_________

Good PVP would be random objectives capturing, taking, holding so on and so forth of bases and the like. with Instant action button.

Each world has its own city, Forts, and bases. More could be done with each planet to increase its story, its playability, and longevity in the star wars universe.

For the PVP side of it you may have to have some of it be instanced city type PVP where there are caps or "population limits". Which is better then it being a lopsided fight.

Other Suggestions for world pvp on each planet is Planetside 2 / Warhammer mentality of capturing everything else to be able to move on to the main or next objective. For each capture, each defending, and each assault everything should be worth something. Maybe even add in side quests for smaller units Similar to alterac Valley in WOW where you could send 2-4 people into a mine to gain resources if mine is captured. Or in warhammer where you could send 6 people to go capture a flag/outpost that has come off of lockdown/cooldown to take it from the enemy. Which encourages less zerging and more skirmished gorilla fighting. And then more is gained for those people doing this.

Edited by Strixs

I would very much like to see dailies on every planet, not two or three.

but what about reactive dailies, to the goings on of the galaxy? to feel more immersion and make what we do more interactive in star wars?

Keep on topic with your original post. It's long and deviates rapidly from the thread title. You're not going to get much attention for your idea as a result. Consider breaking it up into distinct threads on each title, if such a thread does not already exist.

Keep on topic with your original post. It's long and deviates rapidly from the thread title. You're not going to get much attention for your idea as a result. Consider breaking it up into distinct threads on each title, if such a thread does not already exist.

? well i tried to condense it but. not sure how it deviates

Edited by Strixs

""This Does add to the main point but read through to understand""

________Epic Quests__________

Epic quests, That is a pretty significant deal with star wars.

its big enough each class has their own epic storyline to complete.

This is somewhat feels lost at lvl 50.

Currently for 1.2 there is going to be a new world boss put in on the planet Voss. Big mobs are great and world mobs are great. However it would be nice to use this implementation of these big monsters to a larger scale. The Dev making the Voss World boss was very excited and exclaimed that was his main focus of the 1.2 patch. Which is wonderful however when it comes to world boss's. ?whats the point and don't bother? That is unfair to the hard work that has been put into the content.

______________Suggestion_________

So here is yet another suggestion to make Big world bosses and the planets they are on and other content worth while. Epic Appearance armor / even more special colored crystals. Along with only epic reward mounts and more.

I'll take a note from EQ1. In the beginning of EQ1 everything was in the world. There were no separate instances tailored to your group. So when you wanted to kill the big boss "The Sleeper" it took participation from many guilds and lots of time.

I would like to see this implemented in a story way to make each world worth while for lvl 50 advancement in a different way the mentioned above. I do still want whats on my Original post however this is an addition.

In EQ1 each class had a Epic Weapon. The big one was a warriors sword that could be either combined into a 2 hander or unclick and made into 2 swords to dual wield. It could take months for someone to accomplish this. Not only just the time but also the effort of his guild and other guilds to down all the content necessary to receive this reward.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is what i would like to see in Star wars but in a star wars way. We could use epic boss encounters. World bosses and of the like. Traveling and working hard on a giant epic quest to receive the best. fluff or look or whatever reward you wanted. would be great. Each world could have several bosses and much much more.