Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No more invites, its OVER!!!!

jackliuu

on twitter.

@SWTOR

The Old Republic

If you were not invited during today's invites, don't worry! We will continue to invite more people as Early Game Access continues.

I am sure the 20 people on korriban are stressing the servers.

ROFL I am ok with staggered launch, but come on, it's like the nerd going out on a date with the varsity cheerleader captain. She will go all the way, but the nerd is too scared to make the move ie let more folks in.

Edited by Liberate

ROFL I am ok with staggered launch, but come on, it's like the nerd going out on a date with the varsity cheerleader captain. She will go all the way, but the nerd is too scared to make the move ie let more folks in.

lol very good, sounds about right tbh

Learn some patience or shoo. And yes there is a 4th wave coming, so ignore this troll post. faildip

on twitter.

@SWTOR

The Old Republic

If you were not invited during today's invites, don't worry! We will continue to invite more people as Early Game Access continues.

Wrong...

The Old Republic@SWTOR - Don't worry, there are still more invites coming today! We will announce when the next wave is sent.