Just some facts about female gamers

kalarigamerchic

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. I put spiders outside. (no they don't scare me). I clean my own fish thankyou. Opening jars, yeah, somtimes. I can install insulation (my dad taught me when I was the only one small enough to get into the rafters) ... you can be cute and I'll let you grill so long as you don't burn my meat.

:) can you clean? hehe (Oh I rent so I don't mow. Got tired of that when I was still a kid.

Being cute: not a problem for me...;)

Grilling: i won't burn your meat (uh, huhhhuhhuhhuh) and i am not an amateur, i use Charcoal.....:D

Cleaning: eh, maybe:D

You clearly are an amateur if you are using charcoal. You know what PROFESSIONAL Grillers use?

Propane.

Yup.

must be from TX huh?:D

Professional grillers use a flamethrower.

Would love to, but that whole illegality thing and the liscense to get one is a giant PIA and expensive:)

it'd be a lot cooler if you did:cool:

I would end up being a baddie just like most of girls who play like that do. (My bum is not a keybind :eek:) Of course girls like that get goodies for free ingame, they're too bad in playing to get them themselves. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kirameki

Isn't the motto: "Big or small, we take them all."?

My wager, something in-between fantastic to bombastic.

:D

As long as they are not like the ones described here:

I would end up being a baddie just like most of girls who play like that do. (My bum is not a keybind :eek:) Of course girls like that get goodies for free ingame, they're too bad in playing to get them themselves. :rolleyes:

keybind bum....hmmmm. anyway, i have only ever had one girl ask me for free stuff in a game and i promptly responded; "i must be having problems with my eyes, because i don't see myself doing that." she quit talking to me (i was crushed:rolleyes:) noone has ever asked me for free stuff again, which is really sad because i have a whole new string of lines to use....:D

P.S. i'm not sure if you caught the refrence i was using in my previous statement.:o

Edited by Angel_of_Cain

How is this different from RL.....:D

You want to see any guy to drop about 50 IQ points, put a pretty girl infront of him, they will go from holding a lecture on Particle Physics to.."uh, ur purdy......":D

That's how wel roll because we are,,,,,well,.,,,,,guys.:D

I know you are probably takin the piss, but i still have to ask. Has someone actually asked you your bra size in game????? if so, that's.....wierd and a whole new different level of sad.

I love it! And no. Nobody's ever asked me my bra size. Just found out a neighbor has 2 different bra sizes at the same time. Had a half-mastectomy. How's that for strange? I hate bras btw. First thing off when I get home. Even before shoes. ugh. Who invented those things?

I love it! And no. Nobody's ever asked me my bra size. Just found out a neighbor has 2 different bra sizes at the same time. Had a half-mastectomy. How's that for strange? I hate bras btw. First thing off when I get home. Even before shoes. ugh. Who invented those things?

As an ignorant male I could be mistaken, but doesn't mass reluctance of wearing a bra lead to saggyness?

That is a relief that no one asked you for your bra size...i was just about to loose faith in humanity altogether. that is weird about the 2 bra sizes......not sure what else to say... First thing off when you get home??? i'll be in my bunk:D

Edited by Angel_of_Cain