Marauder LF severe help

Swampie

Hey Forum

I'm a level 50 annihilation marauder with some good gear (rakata & columi) but i still cant get my acc to 108% nor can i get my crit to 30% either and don't even get me started on my surge rating so please people could someone help me out with some info as to how i can make my character better my in game name is Chris'daly and i'm on the Mind Trick Server... Thank you in advance for any help you can offer :)

o_0 Why are you trying to get your Acc up ?

Acc best around 100%-90 you dont need anymore, get pvp gear ( even if you dont normally pvp ) and change the mods best waiting for 1.2 tho lol

Take your acc down to between 100% and 90% and add in crit and serge mods for acc mods.

o_0 Why are you trying to get your Acc up ?

Acc best around 100%-90 you dont need anymore, get pvp gear ( even if you dont normally pvp ) and change the mods best waiting for 1.2 tho lol

Take your acc down to between 100% and 90% and add in crit and serge mods for acc mods.

I'm fairly sure he was talking about special accuracy, which means 100% on the default accuracy page, 97% with 7 points in carnage, or 94% if you're full carnage.

110% is optimal special acc for raiding.

Honestly your Accuracy is not going to get up to 110% unless you're in full Rakata. As long as you're above 100% though you're coming out on top of most Raid Boss Defense, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.