how long will it take to get to rank 65 if im rank 58 right now

Michaelphoenix

Im a little worried about 1.2 dropping next week and i was really hoping to get that mount. I already bought the others this is the last piece of the puzzle. I play about 4 hours a day. Can it be done? Sundays are my 8hr day though.

Edited by Michaelphoenix

if you do 10 games a day, and get 4 medals a game its about 3k valor per game. i recall lvl 55/56sh being like 21k (7 games), even if it doesn't increase in arithmetically (ie 7 games for 56, 8 games for 57) you still wouldnt have that rough of a go.

Im a little worried about 1.2 dropping next week and i was really hoping to get that mount. I already bought the others this is the last piece of the puzzle. I play about 4 hours a day. Can it be done? Sundays are my 8hr day though.

http://imgur.com/a/v6bcv

335,810 valor points

Assuming 3k a match (that would be all wins, so unlikely), 112 matches.

Assuming 2k a loss, and 50/50 win/loss ratio, around 134 matches.

4 days till patch day, 33.5 matches a day. That's a lot of playtime.

Edited by Cruxe

Has it been stated somewhere that 1.2 is out next week though? I haven't seen a post about that, and while I'm not on the PTS it doesn't sound like things are ready for live on the 3rd. Maybe the week after.

They've made no official comment on when 1.2 will be implemented. Like you, I would not assume next week, but who knows.

Why do you want to get valor 65?

Last I checked there is absolutely NO POINT to valor after 1.2 hits.

Sorry to plead ignorance but what is happening to valor after 1.2. I thought 1-60 became invalid. And I understand a level 1 can buy battlemaster gear but isnt there a level requirement on war hero?

Has it been stated somewhere that 1.2 is out next week though? I haven't seen a post about that, and while I'm not on the PTS it doesn't sound like things are ready for live on the 3rd. Maybe the week after.

People on the Test Server are still reporting game-breaking bugs, so it would be surprising if the patch was next week ...