Trait Debilitate still bugged in 1.2??

horded

Just curious... Is debilitate (trait in combat tree) still bugged if you put points into it in the 1.2 patch? I can't find any patch notes or any thread saying it's been fixed or addressed?

Right now, if you put points into the skill, it removes the "stunning" effect to weak mobs. It does correctly apply the immbolation but completely wipes out any "stun" effect to those types of mobs.

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks,

Hord

Edited by horded
word edit

Just curious... Is debilitate (trait in combat tree) still bugged if you put points into it in the 1.2 patch? I can't find any patch notes or any thread saying it's been fixed or addressed?

Right now, if you put points into the skill, it removes the "stunning" effect to weak mobs. It does correctly apply the immbolation but completely wipes out any "stun" effect to those types of mobs.

Thanks,

Hord

Honestly not trying to be rude with this, so don't take it that way.

Just Pommel Strike, or otherwise vaporize the weak trash mobs before you. You are correct that it is a bug, but it is such a minor issue gameplay, yet likely a programing nightmare to fix, that I'd be happy to let developers off the hook on this one by say "Guys, good game man, let this one go and work on some more important stuff."

Thanks,

Hord

It is still bugged, but i very very rarely use it on weak mob due to it being kind of overkill.

I did bug report it when i first noticed it but really i stopped caring, the stun really needed? is that weak mob putting you at risk?

Just do what i did and bug report it then carry on playing is my suggestion :) (if you do not do pvp however i would not take the talent since the immobilisation is really only for pvp)

Like I said I was wondering. So no offense taken. :)

I do lead in with a leap/pommel and really not worried when it's 1 or 2 of them. It's more of a jump into 4 of them first one get the leap pommel, second get the blade/backhand then it's the third get the master strike. but then I could just follow it was a force sweep.

I did bug report it a while back.

I know the skill is mainly for pvp, i haven't reached 50 yet and with the respec I was going to drop them in there for later use. :)

I know it was a minor issue. Thanks for the info.

Edited by horded

Honestly, using it on stunnable mobs is a waste as, like a poster said above, it's overkill. You only be most likely using it on stronger mobs for DPS or something. Like you said, you're not 50 yet, and since most of what you'd be doing at 50 is pvp, this wouldn't really matter either way. I used to think it was an annoying bug before honestly, but it no longer matters now.

Come 1.2 though, with Combat's MS rooting AND uninterruptible, it'll probably be much more used during pvp, with the only counter probably being our own Pacify and the Mara equivalent, not sure if there's more.

Come 1.2 though, with Combat's MS rooting AND uninterruptible, it'll probably be much more used during pvp, with the only counter probably being our own Pacify and the Mara equivalent, not sure if there's more.

The stun and knockback that every single other class has will work just dandy at stopping Master Strike Sword Dancing Furyness.

Not sure about knockback, but with stuns, I think that's part of the interrupting business as I have tried using Stasis on both Maras and Sents when they tried MS and they still went through the whole thing, but then again maybe that's just Stasis bugging out on me again, which it always does.