Server merges

AStryg

I know there probably is alot of these threads already, but im making a new one anyway!

The problem with low population on many servers needs to be looked at ASAP.

My server, Niman EU PVP, was one of the first servers, and was full before 20.12, with a heavy queue.. Now the server is completely empty. I dont know what went wrong with the population limit, or if people just stopped playing the game. These last weeks it have gotten to the point where i consider to stop playing the game! It is so boring to run around alone on every planet, never be able to get groups for heroics and fp's. Always join a pvp match that ends in 2 mins because not enough players join.

I cant be the only one wanting to quit because of this.

Sure i can make an alt on a more populated server, but i would loose all my legacy, and all the time invested in the chars i have already made.

So now im at the point where something needs to be done, or im out of hre. And im sure im not the only one.

Imo this problem needs to be looked at with a much higher priority then implementing a new patch. Because if nobody is going to play it anyway, whats the point??

Just my 2 cents.

Peace out

• 2 weeks later...

I play on a couple servers. One of them (hanharr) rarely has more than 2-3 people on a planet and I have yet to se more than 20 on the imperial fleet. I made a char there about a month ago to play with a few friends. Other servers wih strong populations I have a much more enjoyable time on. Bioware needs to really look into merging ASAP or it will cost them subscriptions. I know I'd consider cancelling if all I saw were empty servers every time I logged. It doesn't occur to most people to reroll, or the effort to start over is to great.

Character transfers would help a little, but could cause more damage until server populations are more balanced. The best fix is to merge low pop servers into med pop ones. By now the subscription levels are fairly stable with the large batch of people who came, tried, and cancelled already past. There is very little risk of a massive return of players to a near dead server that merged causing severe overpopulation and queue times.

Hello Everyone,

We appreciate whenever anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns about the game. We understand that the issue of server merges is an important one.

In the interest of keeping your feedback consolidated and the discussion focused, we will be closing this thread and asking you to continue the discussion here: When will there be a SERVER MERGE?

Thank you for your understanding.