Who/What is the Emperor?

Reeny

Obviously I will be posting spoilers.

No one knows whether he was Human or a Sith Pureblood, Darth Nyriss suggested that if anyone knew his true roots, nobody would follow him.

He is so powerful because of a ritual and robbing 200 Sith Lords of their power, that is how he learnt his power, Against the likes of Revan and Surik he did not seem all that impressive in combat.

Darth Vitiate

Birth name was Tenebrae

Son of Sith Lord Dramath.

Species: Sith, Sith Pureblood or Human.

Christened "Lord Vitiate" by Dark Lord of the Sith by Marka Ragnos himself.

Became Dark Lord, Emperor and Darth after the great hyperspace war.

He is both natural powerful in the Darkside and has enhanced his power by stealing it from others.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Emperor

Edited by AngelousWang

Obviously I will be posting spoilers.

He is so powerful because of a ritual and robbing 200 Sith Lords of their power, that is how he learnt his power, Against the likes of Revan and Surik he did not seem all that impressive in combat.

At the same time as doing this he absorbed the force of all of them with sith magic(sorcery), aswell as his entire own world, making him immortal aswell as insanely powerfull. Although even before this at the age of 6 he was incredibly powerfull and killed his father by snapping his neck with a thought (for cheating on or beating his mother) he then tortured her for three weeks before killing her.

I am not 100% sure but i beleive he was Sith, with pure black eyes (because of his power with the darkside).

While not the only sith to attain immortality i think he was the first, and most successfull.

in the book Revan i think it says he is the son of a sith pure blood so he is at least 1 half pure blood can't remember what species his mother was. but as fare as i know in the current time line of the game the emperor as transcended and become one with the force but is able to talk to other via the voice of the emperor. Edited by Genuine

At the same time as doing this he absorbed the force of all of them with sith magic(sorcery), aswell as his entire own world, making him immortal aswell as insanely powerfull. Although even before this at the age of 6 he was incredibly powerfull and killed his father by snapping his neck with a thought (for cheating on or beating his mother) he then tortured her for three weeks before killing her.

I am not 100% sure but i beleive he was Sith, with pure black eyes (because of his power with the darkside).

While not the only sith to attain immortality i think he was the first, and most successfull.

Yup I know all that, I just wanted to post a quick answer.

in the book Revan i think it says he is the son of a sith pure blood so he is at least 1 half pure blood can't remember what species his mother was. but as fare as i know in the current time line of the game the emperor as transcended and become one with the force but is able to talk to other via the voice of the emperor.

He has not become one with the force, the most likely answer to his immortality is Essence Transfer.

He was originally a Sith Pureblood from a planet that he ended up destroying. His birth name was Tenebrae (might be wrong). He rose to power, and as his original body began to deteriorate, he took over different bodies from the best of the best. That's why he is a human when you confront him on the SPOILER SPOILER Jedi knight end quest. Edited by Tarbacca

TOR's sith emperors’ race is: Bland and uninteresting blatant rip off of Darth Sidious.

In the novelization he was actually painted as some kind of freaky cosmic horror.

But in their effort to make everything as similar to the movies as possible, yes, the TOR game basically made him into Sidious.