2000 into Light at level 19 -- is it too late to reach max darkside points before 50?

TheRealBowser

Right now, I have a level 19 character that is 2000 into light. I've come to realize that playing a lightside sith is not quite as interesting as I hoped it would be.

If I decided to go Dark, will I be able to max out my darkside points before level 50 without excessive grinding of flashpoints, or am I too deep into the light?

How critical is it to max out dark/light points at level 50?

Also, did Bioware confirm that grey gear would be implemented soon after launch?

Thanks for your time. Please respond if you have any useful information.

Right now, I have a level 19 character that is 2000 into light. I've come to realize that playing a lightside sith is not quite as interesting as I hoped it would be.

If I decided to go Dark, will I be able to max out my darkside points before level 50 without excessive grinding of flashpoints, or am I too deep into the light?

How critical is it to max out dark/light points at level 50?

Also, did Bioware confirm that grey gear would be implemented soon after launch?

Thanks for your time. Please respond if you have any useful information.

Nope, spam flashpoints and always choose the darkside points. That's how you can "easily" switch from alignment to the next.

Nope, spam flashpoints and always choose the darkside points. That's how you can "easily" switch from alignment to the next.

I am sorry, this is a valid response but let's say I want to focus on single player content.

Will I be able to reach maximum darkside points before 50 just doing single player content?

there is a grey item vendor for neutral people

Where?

Edited by TheRealBowser

I am sorry, this is a valid response but let's say I want to focus on single player content.

Will I be able to reach maximum darkside points before 50 just doing single player content?

Where?

You already have your answer earlier in the thread, the crew skill "Diplomacy", it allows you to farm light side or dark side points at will. Other than that, I doubt any one knows how many ds/ls points are on offer through questing other than the devs.

You already have your answer earlier in the thread, the crew skill "Diplomacy", it allows you to farm light side or dark side points at will. Other than that, I doubt any one knows how many ds/ls points are on offer through questing other than the devs.

No, I did not. I do not want to drop a crew skill to take diplomacy (I have 3 that are 100+).

I appreciate the advice, but I am not going to go that route.

I think I will just play out lightside. I don't hate it, but some of the choices feel a bit ridiculous at times.