RE: Dungeon Finder and Dual Spec

JoshRollins

First many people say this game is to much like WoW, now they say this game needs more wow features.

I realy dont understand why those people want this game to be WoW in space.

Dungeon finders only destroy the comunity, if you find yourself to be unable to talk to people in order to find a group you should realy ask yourself if you should be playing a MMO.

Specialy in this game where almost every Flashpoint is entered via the space station its realy easy to group up. Talk to others, befriend them and they will invite you again. Join a guild that shares your interest.

Perhaps they don't really know what they want and just pretend to know for the sake of getting attention? Edited by GalacticKegger

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they don't really know what they want and just pretend to know for the sake of getting attention?

You sir, are my kind of guy. I agree with your post and love your forum name.

When it comes down to it WoW truly refined the gaming experience they wanted in their game. While I believe that LFG/LFD is a really good thing, for people who aren't on during peak times especially, but however BW decides to craft this game is how they want it. If they think those tools will be detrimental to the player base, more power to them for not including it, I guess.

First many people say this game is to much like WoW, now they say this game needs more wow features.

I realy dont understand why those people want this game to be WoW in space.

Dungeon finders only destroy the comunity, if you find yourself to be unable to talk to people in order to find a group you should realy ask yourself if you should be playing a MMO.

Specialy in this game where almost every Flashpoint is entered via the space station its realy easy to group up. Talk to others, befriend them and they will invite you again. Join a guild that shares your interest.

In my experience, the only people interested in a community are those who want to be in the controlling 5% of population that exists when things aren't easily accessible to everyone.

The "Community" you want is a myth. It is dead for a reason.

I like tacos. If tacos are not added in 1.2, then I think everyone who likes tacos should leave. Who cares if cake, pie, cookies, hamburgers, lasanga, and all sorts of other goodies are here? No tacos, and I'm gone!

Yeah there are all sorts of goodies, however they go down so easy it's done before you can taste it...

Edited by WildbloodX

I would like to see dual spec and LFG. But will I grab my ball, run home and sulk if I don't see them right away? no.

I'm enjoying the game. I'd enjoy it more if I could dual spec my Jedi sage. But I hurt myself if I leave a game that's fun.

After we get LFG and dual spec, there will be other folks posting, "if I don't get this or that right away, I'm leaving."