TORked 1 - Lightsabers & Legacies (new video podcast)

Irish_Darkshadow

The Jupiter Broadcasting team who produced the weekly Star Trek Online podcast (STOked) have just launched a new SWTOR weekly podcast called TORked.

The first episode is available here for download or streaming:http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/18362/lightsabers-legacies-torked-1/

There is going to be a community feedback segment put into the next show and the hosts asked for what the community wants to see covered by emailing them at torked@jupiterbroadcasting.com

Edited by Irish_Darkshadow

It is a good start. Nikki and Heather are great. Just a bit of audio adjustment on Nikki and you're good to go.

For the future, let's try to get Taugrim as a pvp guest, maybe some willing players in other areas such as ops/crafting/solo too. And some class specialization segments as well. Too bad Bryan isn't into it, he always adds that certain something.

Devs would be good too, but they seem to be a bit too tight for that sort of thing, so I won't hold my breath.

Keep it up and I hope the enthusiasm for TOR is as prevalent in this show as the enthusiasm for STO is in that show.

About all for now.