White and Purple color crystals

Sulluvlaki

I know Cyan and Purple on the Republic side are BoE.

I'm gonna try to buy a few more of the cheaper Cyan ones (125k) just to store for alts to be created later.

Edited by XLJedi

If I recall, all War Hero (+41 Expertise) crystals on the vendor are BOP, as are all of the white color crystals.

The +41 stat purple / cyan are not BOP, and are priced differently dependent upon faction (purple cheaper for Imps / cyan cheaper for Reps).

The +41 stat color crystals except white are supposedly going to have schematics available for artificers to craft in 1.2.

I haven't seen any details though on how these schematics will be obtained, what the mat requirements will be, or if there will be any faction restrictions (such as Imps being unable to obtain cyan schematics).

Edited by DawnAskham

Vendor is indeed going away. Any crystals you buy now will not be taken away from you. We are getting new crafted color crystals with 1.2 - some may indeed be what's currently on the vendor. White is supposedly going away 'forever' (unless I missed something) but I think most of us expect to see it again at some point, but not likely with 1.2.

Have you been to alta by any chance ?