Aloysius Kallig

kaczuszka

Guys don't you think that having aloysius kallig as your companion would be cool i mean he is a ghost and your grand grand grand (and so on) father come on he would own everysingle one of your enemies even tulak hord was scared of him Edited by kaczuszka

i dont want to say anything but if it was kallig vs thanaton, thanaton is dead (I'm talikng about kallig if he was alive) all thanaton could do is he's force lightning and than kallig would own him badly just like the inquisitor did or even worse:D Edited by kaczuszka

Once he stops nagging you though, you never see him again, not even for a pat on the back at the end of the game :( I like it when interesting characters show up again later on

This is just the beginning, he can very well make a reappearance later. The game didn't end at all. I mean... the war JUST started again and considering the last one raged for decades...

He cant come out for a while as he said because he used up the remaining of his power to save you multiple times meaning that unless he regains his power again or we capture him like the others then he cannot leave the prison like tomb created for the sith lords that the emperor worried about.

But yes having him involved around a Tulk Hoard story line would be nice.

• 2 years later...
Guys don't you think that having aloysius kallig as your companion would be cool i mean he is a ghost and your grand grand grand (and so on) father come on he would own everysingle one of your enemies even tulak hord was scared of him

I would love to have his ghost wandering around my stronghold. I think it would be a cool personnel decoration...

He's the Italian mother of Star Wars. :D

<----Italian/American

"Flesh of my flesh, how long do I have to wait for (greatgrandgrandgrandgrand)grandchildren?"

"Go away, old man. Besides, until Togruta are a playable species, that won't happen."

"Oh, why did you have to run off with your Jedi tart, couldn't you find a nice Sith girl ..."

You can't. Kallig just disappears from the plot after you've learned the Force Walk and bound Lord Ergast and Darth Andru.

I found that underwhelming back then but truth be told, I also found underwhelming that Tulak Hord's spirit never made an appearance.

You'd think Bioware would like to take further advantage of one of its creations.

I found that underwhelming back then but truth be told, I also found underwhelming that Tulak Hord's spirit never made an appearance.

You'd think Bioware would like to take further advantage of one of its creations.

Even though the Inquisitor is currently my main class and the class that I've completed the story with more than any of the other classes (five times in total, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Assassins), I still cannot help that the Inquisitor story has some of the most glaring holes in its writing with a lot of things that either make no sense or are just loose ends.

The fact that Kallig is just dropped from the plot is one of them. You'd at least expect he'd show up again in your Chapter 3 ending or something, or there being an optional quest to ask him for guidance and / or bind him to you. I really hope he will appear again in the future, because he's an interesting character, and I like his voice, too.

Even though the Inquisitor is currently my main class and the class that I've completed the story with more than any of the other classes (five times in total, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Assassins), I still cannot help that the Inquisitor story has some of the most glaring holes in its writing with a lot of things that either make no sense or are just loose ends.

The fact that Kallig is just dropped from the plot is one of them. You'd at least expect he'd show up again in your Chapter 3 ending or something, or there being an optional quest to ask him for guidance and / or bind him to you.

I expected this as well. Again, underwhelming.

I really hope he will appear again in the future, because he's an interesting character, and I like his voice, too.

His VA is still around, so that's a possibility. :D

Even so, seeing that the Inquisitor recovered his family's prestige, being second only to the Emperor and the rest of the Dark Council combined, I think that boat has long sailed.

Plus, the JK ending.

I find it likely that the Emperor found a way to subdue Kallig's spirit and make it his own, to increase his power.

Could be wrong though.

I just wish he was there to congratulate me on my final ascension. I would have loved him as a companion... even bound him. While leveling a sorc for 12xp just now, Ergast did speak of a "pact" that would have more or less the same effects as binding.