The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Columi supercommando armor : proper stats?

oredith

Swap out the mods you do not want with daily mods. Once you start running HM ops the bosses will drop higher end mods and enhancements so you can swap out the dailies for those.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=261530

thanks for the suggestion, but i'm pretty sure i'm above the daily gear already (20k hp, 44% shield, 38% absorb). i'm in a mix of columi and crafted 126 lvl gear.

the thing is, the crafted 126 gear has better shield/absorb than the columi gear, so as I'm replacing the gear with Columi gear, i get more HP and defense, but less shield/absorb.

seems kinda screwed up?

Edited by oredith

thanks for the suggestion, but i'm pretty sure i'm above the daily gear already (20k hp, 44% shield, 38% absorb). i'm in a mix of columi and crafted 126 lvl gear.

the thing is, the crafted 126 gear has better shield/absorb than the columi gear, so as I'm replacing the gear with Columi gear, i get more HP and defense, but less shield/absorb.

seems kinda screwed up?

Take it from someone in full Rakata gear. If you are concerned about your Shield and Absorb, replace some of your defense and accuracy enhancements with the dailies. Until you start getting the mods from HM Op bosses.

Unless you really feel the need to grind out HM flashpoints for columi commendations to steal mods from other classes. Only to replace the accuracy/defense mods for accuracy/absorb mods. Or you can get dailies and replace accuracy/defense with shield/absorb. Your choice.

Personally I have not found the level 59 crafted gear that much better just because of the augment slot. You will have lower health, aim, armor and will be lower in certain defense stats as well.

My stats in full Rakata w/ Columi Earpiece, no augments and 1 daily enhancement on my gun.

23k Health

8k+ Armor

52.7% Damage Reduction

13% Defense Chance

48% Shield Chance

47% Absorb

I have replace the majority of the default mods, with ones that dropped off of bosses.

Edited by midnitemonster

Unless you really feel the need to grind out HM flashpoints for columi commendations to steal mods from other classes. Only to replace the accuracy/defense mods for accuracy/absorb mods. Or you can get dailies and replace accuracy/defense with shield/absorb. Your choice.

that's actually exactly what i'm doing. my guild's been farming HM ops for a few weeks, and everyone's at least columi+.. most of the people are collecting gear for their off-spec at this point.

I run HM FP before raid and take any token that's not IA, and I rip out the mods that aren't def stat.

it just seems really whacked, that the class armor doesn't focus on the class stat you need.. >_<

that's actually exactly what i'm doing. my guild's been farming HM ops for a few weeks, and everyone's at least columi+.. most of the people are collecting gear for their off-spec at this point.

I run HM FP before raid and take any token that's not IA, and I rip out the mods that aren't def stat.

it just seems really whacked, that the class armor doesn't focus on the class stat you need.. >_<

Thats just the way it goes for now I'm afraid. Supposedly the new gear in 1.2 has the right stats.