marauders and camoflage

trimetros

i v played like 5-6 mmos and never ,ever saw warriors stealthing out.

their excuse is "we have it for pve mainly".

if its for pve allow them to use it only in operations.

BW could give us undying rage also and I PROMISH i ll use it at pve only (crossed my fingers bhind my back):p

OK VANISH ..no dmg on them at all when stealthed????

Also, when a stealth class vanishes infront me i have the option to counterstealth . NOW someone ll say u still remain in combat thats why but im the original stealth class and i believe BW should make us counterstealth to that cheap stealth of a warrior.

Anyways the camoflage works in different ways in different situations ..for e.g when marauder pves mob can see him and he only lowers thread so BW should add the parameters in pvp also ...u go vanish? ur opponet can countervanish , fair and square!

BW could give us undying rage also and I PROMISH i ll use it at pve only (crossed my fingers bhind my back):p

Also, when a stealth class vanishes infront me i have the option to counterstealth . NOW someone ll say u still remain in combat thats why but im the original stealth class and i believe BW should make us counterstealth to that cheap stealth of a warrior.

Anyways the camoflage works in different ways in different situations ..for e.g when marauder pves mob can see him and he only lowers thread so BW should add the parameters in pvp also ...u go vanish? ur opponet can countervanish , fair and square!

try to level a mara to 50, i bet you'll get to level 20 and quit.

Aww, someone get outplayed/outgeared and have to rant on the pvp forums?

By stealthing out you mean that 5 second stealth right? Which is only 100% damage reduction if specced in which is also getting changed after 1.2?

its still a stealth skill ..use ur speed and u get like 60 yards away

yes 1.2 ll remove dmg reduction thought ur doing this 4months now

stealther has only burst dps while u can dps all the time with sustain ...so why not sit there and face me mano to mano

... i appreciate some ppls comments for bad use of english language but stick to the thread plx

I have never used that skill in pve, I hardly use it defensively in pvp either its an attacking skill I use to close the gap particularly on snipers but also on any class that might be standing behind the zerg healing or throwing stones ..... People want to try playing a Marauder and see how many times you get hit by some random un-targeted cc that gets thrown around like its confetti at a wedding.

I have never used that skill in pve, I hardly use it defensively in pvp either its an attacking skill I use to close the gap particularly on snipers but also on any class that might be standing behind the zerg healing or throwing stones ..... People want to try playing a Marauder and see how many times you get hit by some random un-targeted cc that gets thrown around like its confetti at a wedding.

It's nice in PVE for a aggro dump, took the aggro from the tank? No problemo, force camo and it's gone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.