Color Crystals Rework

Limor

I like what you've tried to do with color crystals, but I have an idea that might make the system a bit more flexible. I personally like the traditional lightsaber colors - red, blue, and green. I don't have a problem with other colors being in the game, but I prefer to use those colors on my toons. That said, right now, I can't if I want the best stats.

So here is what I propose - Let us unlock colors much like we unlock titles. Once we've unlocked a color, we can apply that color to an existing crystal. The crystal itself would host the stats. Let us permanently unlock the colors so we could do it as many times as we wanted.

With this system, guys like me who want to use the "basic" colors could do so without facing a state loss. I think you could also incorporate legacy into this, ie if you get to legacy level 50, you unlock hot pink or some other crazy color.

Thoughts?

Edited by Limor

I can see what your saying and think thats a good idea over all. I would like to see it this way. Keep the Crystals as is but maybe add an aug slot that you can fill with the color mod of the players choice to change it at will. Make the mod available via vender and that can be bought by any player to make the change they want.

Color shouldnt be restricted to the benifit type really. I agree open it up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.