About to hit 50, some questions

Makk

I am close to hitting 50, but still in Belsavis (I leveled by essentially doing ALL quests, and doing PvP also.. so I pretty much ran all content at the upper end of the level range that still gives XP).

So.. I'll hit 50, but will not have completed all content.

Assuming I decide to only focus on what's necessary going forward, what should I make sure to do other than my class quests?

I understand I should do the Belsavis Bonus Series to access the Belsavis PvE dailies, anything else I should make sure to do? (I am an Assassin DPS spec if that makes any difference).

Also, I havent really done any Flashpoints and want to get into end game / hard mode content when I hit 50.. do I need to run them in Normal mode before it gives me access to Hard Mode? If so, which can I basically solo at level 50?

Thanks

You should do the Ilum quests to unlock dailies there too.

As far as I know you can solo every FP up to BP (for the most part). Colecoid may be possible to solo but haven't done it solo so I can't say for sure.

Generally, you do need to complete the FPs in normal mode before you can do them in hard mode. There might be a couple you don't have to but I can't think of them offhand. You will not be able to solo any hardmode.

Edited by Rotoroot

Actually, the only FP that has to be done in Normal before you can do it on Hard is Boarding Party. But that one is easily soloable at level 50 in 15 minutes. The rest you can skip normal mode and start Hard immidiately.

And to get the Ilum Daily quests you have to have finished your class story for iirc.

Thanks much

So my 'to do' list should be

1) Wrap up Belsavis storyline, pick up bonus series, complete bonus series (need to finish class missions at Belsavis to get access to these?) - this unlocks the Belsavis dailies

2) Wrap up class storyline to get access to Illum dailies

3) Complete Boarding Party Normal to have full access to all Hard Mode FPs

4) Have a drink or two to celebrate

1) Wrap up Belsavis storyline, pick up bonus series, complete bonus series (need to finish class missions at Belsavis to get access to these?) - this unlocks the Belsavis dailies

You might have to finish the class quest too for Belsavis, I don't know. And the Bonus Series on Belsavis is pretty much the same quests as Belsavis, where as the Ilum bonus series is just a small part of the Ilum story quest.

You might have to finish the class quest too for Belsavis, I don't know. And the Bonus Series on Belsavis is pretty much the same quests as Belsavis, where as the Ilum bonus series is just a small part of the Ilum story quest.

You don't. I hit 50 on my sorcerer before I'd even gotten to Corellia. I completed the Belsavis bonus series and some of the dailies, then moved on to work on my remaining class quest stuff.