Orange light armor pants

Fredcat

Are there any in the game? A social vender perhaps? I'm sick of my assassin looking like he's wearing a dress. For me a black shirt or tunic and black pants would be a much more desirable look then the robes in this game. Some of the most epic Star Wars force users didn't wear robes, or at least not all the time.

Several to choose from.

Hoth social, the pilot outfit for different social levell and PVP. There are also crafted ones...

Funny how they are all social. How come there aren't any Orange Light armor pants rewarded from Heroics or Flashpoints?

Good thing I will play as a female Consular when the time comes. I just believe the Consular class has been too feminized but that is another topic for another time.

Edited by Majestic_Jazz

Too feminized? So basically having something that appears to drape over the front of the legs is too feminine for you? Jeebuz

Majority of MMO's or say games with robes in it, if they do not part, the usually end up like 'dresses' one has to be a bit forgiving on the models of robes. Otherwise your bad *** mcgee character will be stuck wearing a dress.

Yours truely

The guy that has been wearing dresses and loving it since 2003

Are there any in the game? A social vender perhaps? I'm sick of my assassin looking like he's wearing a dress. For me a black shirt or tunic and black pants would be a much more desirable look then the robes in this game. Some of the most epic Star Wars force users didn't wear robes, or at least not all the time.
there's one that a synthweaver can make; it's white, at least on republic side (it's not class specific)

lvl 39, something demicot I think?

the alderaan orange legs were also pants for me (as a shadow)

Edited by ferroz

PVP and crafted are social? News to me!

There is not a single pvp or crafted pants available for Imperials which you might have read from the OP saying he plays an Assassin.

The only pants available for Inquisitors are the social ones from Dromund Kaas or the Fleet vendor, or the Supreme Inquisitor Legwraps (worlddrop).

I really hope 1.2 brings a craftable (and therefore crit-able) pants.