High single heals(bodyguard spec)

ObserverVII

Earlier in the week I was trying out some combinations of self and outside buffs and I had a goal of getting a 10k heal or better, the result is this video. Feel free to mute sound, I cringe at how sensitive my mic is even after audio editing in Adobe Audition.

I am really new the forums and video editing but I have been playing SWTOR since Beta so hopefully I don't sound too ignorant. I tried to get as much understanding of this game before I worked on this also.

Let me know what you guys think, and any input on healing as a Mercenary or on video editing in general is greatly appreciated.

But more importantly please do share all your personal best heals and how you got to them(gear, buffs, PVP or PVE etc.)

Edited by ObserverVII

You're right popping all cool downs doesn't take much skill and, the thing is I can only do that in a PVE environment. Yet I am trying this for ops boss fights, in operations 2 Marauders is totally possible and not excessive to have in a group. Having them stack pop Bloodlust grants +30% dmg and healing. So, like on the Annihilation Droid where healing is crucial in Hard and Nightmare mode on the Missile Storm I am able to conserve heat and heal much more efficiently.

So, I can stand on the fleet and do this, or I can do this during boss fights and top off practically everyone from 50% hp with one heal.

PVP healing is a different story because of Trauma, so 5-6k is still really impressive, because those are 8k+ heals without Trauma.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.