Star Wars: Battlefront 3 is coming to town? (evidence)

Tuscad

Watching more video's and it say that "IG-88" has been defeated. Dammit LucasArts, you even had IG-88 in Battlefront 3! How could you cancel this and let it fall through. >.<

Edit: The game even has Padme.

Edit 2: OMG Durge and Asajj as well. (I know I am posting like a little boy, but I just can't help it.)

Edited by Tuscad

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What IG-88?!..Ok now I know they stole my idea. :p Ok who was it? Who gave them my ideas? Lol. Was it you Tuscad? IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT! Admit it! :p

I think you may be the first person to complain about a major video game using their ideas... :p

What IG-88?!..Ok now I know they stole my idea. :p Ok who was it? Who gave them my ideas? Lol. Was it you Tuscad? IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT! Admit it! :p

It wasn't me, I would have went all the way and added Xizor and Bossk :p. I was so suprised that the Emperor's Royal Guard was a class for the Empire, they were doing a lot of things right.

Edited by Tuscad

Nah just poking fun is all. :p Damnit! Why was this game scrapped? D:...Well...guess we can only hope someone will pick up on it, hopfully it'll show at E3!

I tell you what, if this isn't out by 2020, I am forming a band of mercenaries and we are going to force LucasArts to have this game made. Occupy LucasArts! :p

I tell you what, if this isn't out by 2020, I am forming a band of mercenaries and we are going to force LucasArts to have this game made. Occupy LucasArts! :p

Was actually surprised to see the royal guard too....though, they should be in red stormtrooper armor not their robes since thats what they wear when rotated into battle. Other then that one detail, looks good!

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Watching more video's and it say that "IG-88" has been defeated. Dammit LucasArts, you even had IG-88 in Battlefront 3! How could you cancel this and let it fall through. >.<

Edit: The game even has Padme.

Edit 2: OMG Durge and Asajj as well. (I know I am posting like a little boy, but I just can't help it.)

You do know that BF1 had Asajj right? Hmm or was that Bf2's Xbox version...either way she was in the series already.

That don't mean some other company, could pick up on it.

I know. Its very possible for another developer to be making it or even Lucasarts can be doing it in house for all we know. We just have to wait until E3 or Celebration VI this summer to see if Lucasarts will show anything. They do have a booth set for E3. So its just a matter of time..

You do know that BF1 had Asajj right? Hmm or was that Bf2's Xbox version...either way she was in the series already.

I am aware, it was BF2 for the Xbox. I only have the PS2 version therefore Asajj would be completely new for me to play as.