forum join date

Bobinstein

There must be a whole lot of disappointment out there, 4-5 years build up time ......Or frustration maybe ..... I expected more, and also expected lessons learned eslewhere to be applied.

Concur. If I'd been waiting four to five years for this game, I'd expect it to do everything but wash dishes for me. Can see why so many who've been pining for this game as the Second Coming might be ticked. Glad the game was pretty much what I expected it to be.

In 2009, I was still happily playing Homeworld 2 with mods and a regular poster at SD.net.

Edited by GreySix

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Concur. If I'd been waiting four to five years for this game, I'd expect it to do everything but wash dishes for me. Can see why so many who've been pining for this game as the Second Coming might be ticked. Glad the game was pretty much what I expected it to be.

In 2009, I was still happily playing Homeworld 2 with mods and a regular poster at SD.net.

Always ignore the hype.. I know some people who saw the theatrics thought that was how the game actually looked ROFL. Then when they hit Beta, and found out that the true graphics were the same as about every other game, they tripped out.