The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ilum is a complete failure

HarrisonJames

[The problem is you didn't give it a try, you went to Ilum, tried doing a mission that was bugged by chance, and figured it would be easier to just come on the forums to complain.

There are way more end game gear paths for you to take so you can experience all the content. People will take you through HM's and reg ops in Centurion gear... ]

K but why should I have to PvP when Im just interested in PvE, its not like MMO PvP takes skill or is even interesting otherwise I would be playing SC2 right now for that. I want PvE for story and more of an experience not a bunch of chickens running around with their heads chopped off.

You shouldnt be forced down a certain path and right now I clearly am, either I PvP for the stupid PvP gear to get welfare runs through HM, or I simply do not progress my character.

Good job Bioware.

uh... you don't need to PvP at all if you just want to PvE. All the blue gear you got from corellia should be better than Centurion stuff anyway, and orange gear filled with L50 purples from dailies/GTN is vastly superior to centurion gear. So you don't need to PvP at all to get yourself running through some HM FPs and NM ops.

Perhaps the reason PvP gear was suggested to you is because.. *drumroll*... you posted in the PvP forum!!!

[The problem is you didn't give it a try, you went to Ilum, tried doing a mission that was bugged by chance, and figured it would be easier to just come on the forums to complain.

There are way more end game gear paths for you to take so you can experience all the content. People will take you through HM's and reg ops in Centurion gear... ]

K but why should I have to PvP when Im just interested in PvE, its not like MMO PvP takes skill or is even interesting otherwise I would be playing SC2 right now for that. I want PvE for story and more of an experience not a bunch of chickens running around with their heads chopped off.

You shouldnt be forced down a certain path and right now I clearly am, either I PvP for the stupid PvP gear to get welfare runs through HM, or I simply do not progress my character.

Good job Bioware.

The amount of fail in this post is truly astonishing...If you can't gear yourself in normal/hard FP you are just a bunch of terrible. As for you crying about the 2 man heroic all I can think of is

ITS TOO HARD!!!!!!! :confused::mad::(