The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

closing threads with no reason

Macabakur

as of late i've seen yet another new trend of the board mod's, they've started to just close stuff with no message at the end or anything. it's more or less saying, heck with you guys, I get that you pay to write here, but we're gonna do whatever the heck we want, and you better like it.

Not good, in my opinion, not good at all.

I know this will be closed just like all the other board admin posts have been. Hopefully theyll put a reason instead of just finding out by trying to reply.

as of late i've seen yet another new trend of the board mod's, they've started to just close stuff with no message at the end or anything. it's more or less saying, heck with you guys, I get that you pay to write here, but we're gonna do whatever the heck we want, and you better like it.

Not good, in my opinion, not good at all.

I know this will be closed just like all the other board admin posts have been. Hopefully theyll put a reason instead of just finding out by trying to reply.

I've been around these forums a long time and I can tell you if they closed a thread there was a good reason for it.

Oh and I should also point out that they will most likely close this one as well.

Hello there, everyone.

We understand that moderation can be frustrating, but discussing it on the forums is not allowed. We ask that any feedback regarding moderation - both positive and negative - be emailed to communitysupport@swtor.com so your concerns can be addressed one-on-one. We have closed this thread, as discussion of moderation is not permitted, but we do encourage you to send us your feedback!

Thank you for your understanding.