Please help me design...

CropKill

ah good call, those are techy. I like the pants the most from that set. I think the jacket is too bright, so maybe I'm looking for more of a ninja/spy theme. I think this headgear would look good: http://www.torhead.com/item/gsTPcfr/marauder-elite-headgear

yeah i wear the Force Sentinel one which is the same thing on my Marauder and it looks very cool in the cutscenes. If the Vendetta chest is too bright then look at the pvp commendation armors, they are basically the vendetta set (besides a different helmet) with darker colors and already modded. With the new color matching to chest you'd just have to save up comms for the chest then get the rest of the vendetta and color match it all.

Edited by AzraelCales

I can recommend the Set you get in the Mandalorian Raiders Flashpoint "Clan Varad Watcher", minus the Helmet. I use a Medium Armour headpiece made for Sith Marauders available from Nar Shadda commendations, remodded. Edited by Kheldras

ah, very cool. you must be talking about either the "Rakata Field Medic's Headgear" or the "Rakata Field Tech's Headgear".

I will try to get these, eventually...

I hope you are NOT talking about the "Rakata Enforcer's Headgear", that looks like some kind of army radio operator helmet from Viet-nam or something