Teamlead program

Ahhmyface

As I browsed the QQs this morning, I was reminded of my days on the vnboards of daoc, where we had forums (no official forums) for classes. And I recalled the cries of those days. And then, shining in the darkness, battling back the waves of tears, there were teamleads. People who were appointed and volunteered to be representatives for classes. People who made semi-annual reports on the state of balance, people who could help moderate the whines and put debates to rest.

I remember what a good system it was. It gave the player community a unified voice. It gave developers a way to sort out mountains of complaints in a reliable fashion. Mythic never listened to their opinions a whole lot, but regardless, it was good to have something to point to and say "look, the teamlead says this tree is good and this tree needs work" as a reference point for all balance discussion, instead of this arbitrary philosophical discussion over what things "should be".

I hope Bioware introduces some sort of equivalent program for SWTOR. I think it could work wonders.

As I browsed the QQs this morning, I was reminded of my days on the vnboards of daoc, where we had forums (no official forums) for classes. And I recalled the cries of those days. And then, shining in the darkness, battling back the waves of tears, there were teamleads. People who were appointed and volunteered to be representatives for classes. People who made semi-annual reports on the state of balance, people who could help moderate the whines and put debates to rest.

I remember what a good system it was. It gave the player community a unified voice. It gave developers a way to sort out mountains of complaints in a reliable fashion. Mythic never listened to their opinions a whole lot, but regardless, it was good to have something to point to and say "look, the teamlead says this tree is good and this tree needs work" as a reference point for all balance discussion, instead of this arbitrary philosophical discussion over what things "should be".

I hope Bioware introduces some sort of equivalent program for SWTOR. I think it could work wonders.

the problems is on leaderboards on games you will find the top 10 or top 20 or so did not get there legitly and probely abused something to get there :p