The comically future and end

BloodyTracer

Last minute change to agents prior to 1.2 patch release

Agent’s have been given their own special weapon class :

-Nerf Blasters

-Nerf Pistols

Foam Darts – 2% chance for target to actually notice attack and granting debuff “Mockery”

Mockery – New debuff causes player to point, laugh, and roll on the ground laughing till it hurts lasts 4 secs

Agent’s have mastered a new martial art form by the master of torture DARTH BIGBIRD

-Vibroblades have been replaced by hilts with interchangeable sized feathers

Stealth has been rebalanced – Now causes the agent to become intoxicated and strip in the belief that no one can see him/her now

Cloaking Screen now works as intended – When used the agent will play peekaboo with him/herself giving the delusion that they have vanished since if they can no longer see anyone.

Flashbang – the charge has now been replaced with laughing gas causing all affected players to giggle uncontrollably

All of the agent’s kolto supplies and poisons have been replaced with nickelodeon slime

Hold Position – when taking cover the screen generator has been replaced with rotating strobe lights.

Entrench – Now cause a disco ball to hover above the agent

Disclaimer: Im still gonna play my agent idc what happens just messing around. I have been bored and sent my friend this she got a few giggles and told me to post so I did.

Edited by BloodyTracer
better title

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.