Help me Bioware (to get off my server) You're my only hope

AGSThomas

Please announce SOMETHING ANYTHING about server transfers or mergers. I love this game but I'm starting to get seriously bored as I've been playing on a dead server for 3 months!! At peak times we get 4 or 5 matches of huttball before its dead again until the next day. The daily is not able to be completed on most days. Yesterday, I searched for Archaeology mats and I thought I hit the wrong button because nothing came up. But I didn't, there was just nothing on the GTN!! This is absurd, please let me transfer off this garbage server!!!

If I were alone I would have abandonded all 3 of my 50's and rerolled another server. But my IRL friends on unfortunately on this server as well, and they a lot more casual then me and certainly wont reroll.

Please announce SOMETHING ANYTHING about server transfers or mergers. I love this game but I'm starting to get seriously bored as I've been playing on a dead server for 3 months!! At peak times we get 4 or 5 matches of huttball before its dead again until the next day. The daily is not able to be completed on most days. Yesterday, I searched for Archaeology mats and I thought I hit the wrong button because nothing came up. But I didn't, there was just nothing on the GTN!! This is absurd, please let me transfer off this garbage server!!!

If I were alone I would have abandonded all 3 of my 50's and rerolled another server. But my IRL friends on unfortunately on this server as well, and they a lot more casual then me and certainly wont reroll.

They already did announce that they are looking into it but can't do it yet.

Well I feel you man, on planets there are usually from 5-20 people, your server is not the only one. I really wonder how many subs TOR will have after few more months. I find it funny how they say in one of their videos that you will interact with hundreds or thousands of players.

Well I feel you man, on planets there are usually from 5-20 people, your server is not the only one. I really wonder how many subs TOR will have after few more months. I find it funny how they say in one of their videos that you will interact with hundreds or thousands of players.

I personally dont care all that much about running into people while ont he worlds. It would be nice to kill someone not on Ilum but my main gripes are 3 things

1. No workable GTN. Theres nothing on to buy and no ones buys anything I sell.

2. Not enough people for PvP. 4-5 matches a night is often not enough to complete the daily.

3. Not enough people for PvE. I spent 45 minutes the other night looking for a DPS for Heroic BT. 1 DPS!!! couldnt find it.

This cant go on.