Legacy and Cross Faction Gear.

BRKNC

I dont know if this is answered, but i couldn't find it anywhere.

With the 1.2 patch we will be able to remove the "shell armor" of the set items and their bonuses with mods and enchantments. And with the help of Legacy we will have some cross faction abilities as well.

What i really wonder is, will we be able to use Cross-Faction gear? For example Sith Warrior using Jedi Sentinel schematics from syntweaving. Going light side and wearing an armor like Darth Vader just doesn't cut it you know ;) And it would be great freedom visual and rpg wise as well.

Edited by BRKNC

afaik only 'some' items will be legacy bound to begin with (meaning you can send them to your own chars)

something's telling me it will be the items that are different for both factions.

best example: the scoundrel/operative cademimu set. both sets look amazing, really. BUT they are the .same. set. one is black, one is white. when the set changes side, it also changes look...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.